Taurus (f) x Aries (m) x Leo (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Taurus walked into her new school. She looked around. This place is a maze. Where's the office? Thought Taurus. Then she saw a woman.
"Excuse me, I'm looking for the office," said Taurus.
"Are you a new student?" asked the woman.
"Yes, I am," said Taurus.
"Cool. I'm the art teacher. Follow me." Then she showed Taurus where the office was.

"What's your name?" asked the secretary in the office.
"Taurus," replied Taurus.
"You're the new student?"
"Yes, that's me."
"Okay, here is your schedule. Would you like a tour of the building?" then he handed Taurus a sheet of paper.
"Um... sure. I don't know my way around," said Taurus.
"Alright. Sit down and I'll call the president of the student leadership committee," said the secretary. Taurus sat down in one of the chairs.

A few minutes later a boy walked into the room.
"Aries, can you show this girl around?" asked the secretary.
"Sure. What's your name?" asked Aries.
"I'm Taurus," replied Taurus. Then she got up and followed Aries out the door. The hallways were covered in something sparkly.
"So, what brings you here?" asked Aries.
"My parents just wanted to try living in a new country," replied Taurus.
"Oh. So you're not from this country?" asked Aries.
"I literally just said that I wasn't."
"Oh... you did. Sorry."
"It's alright."
"Okay, so-"
"What's the sparkly stuff all over the walls and floor?"
"That's from our glitter war."
"Glitter war?"
"Yeah. Instead of going to class almost everyone brought a glitter gun and we had a glitter war. We planned it all out and the teachers didn't even know. Anyway, the teachers weren't impressed and over half of the school has detention for a week."
"Did you get caught?"
"Of course not!"
"Do you guys usually do fun things like this?"
"Sometimes. Anyway here's the music room." Then Aries knocked on the door. Someone opened it. Aries and Taurus walked into a room with shelves full of instruments everywhere. A bunch of students sat in a circle with drums in their laps. The music teacher sat in the center of the circle and he stood up when he saw them.
"Hello Mr. Baker, I'm giving our new student a tour of the school," explained Aries.
"Nice to meet you. Did you take music this year?" asked Mr. Baker.
"Nope," replied Taurus.
"Aww, well anyway this is the music room. Right now we're doing a unit on drumming," explained Mr. Baker.
"Can I give the cute girl a tour instead of being here?" asked a guy.
"No Virgo, I think Aries has it under control," said Mr. Baker.
"I guess we'll leave then. Bye," said Aries. Then him and Taurus left.
"I signed up for gym this year. Can you show me where it is?" asked Taurus.
"Sure," replied Aries.

Aries and Taurus walked into the gym. There was a class playing Basketball. The gym teacher blew the whistle and looked at Aries and Taurus.
"This is Taurus the new student. Is it okay if we sit down on the stage?" asked Aries.
"Yeah, sure," replied the gym teacher. Then she motioned for everyone to resume the game. Aries and Taurus walked over to the stage and sat down.
"Gym class is fun here because our gym teacher explains the rules well, and if you mess up it's no big deal," explained Aries.
"Who's that?" asked Taurus while pointing to the boy who was scoring the most points. Aries looked a bit uncomfortable.
"Oh. That's Leo, he's one of the popular kids," explained Aries.
"Is he snobby or self obsessed?" asked Taurus.
"Not really. He has a bit of an ego but he's really nice to everyone," said Aries. "Why? Do you have a crush already?" Taurus elbowed Aries.
"What? No way! I was just asking, you don't have to jump to conclusions so quickly!" said Taurus.
"Relax I was kidding... maybe. Anyway I'll show you the cafeteria," then Aries jumped off the stage and Taurus followed.

Leo was in the changing room after gym.
"That new girl was watching you," said Libra.
"So?" asked Leo.
"I bet she thinks you're cute," said Libra.
"Seriously Libra?" asked Leo.
"I bet she does," said Libra.
"Whatever, I didn't really look at her," said Leo.
"She was talking to Aries. They'll probably be sittin together at lunch. You should go say hi," said Libra.
"Why?" asked Leo.
"Because then you can make a new friend," said Libra.
"Stop trying to set me up with potential girlfriends," said Leo.
"I don't do that," argued Libra.
"Last week you invited me and Scorpio to sit by you at lunch. Then you conveniently disappeared after telling us that we have a lot in common," explained Leo.
"Pfft, coincidence!"
"Whatever. I guess it won't hurt to make a new friend anyway."