Scorpio (m) x Cancer (m)

*** This chapter and the ones after it are under editing, read at own risk***

Scorpio was sitting in class. This is boring, I already know all this. Thought Scorpio. Then the principal started talking on the speaker which caused the teacher to stop talking. Scorpio tuned the announcements out until he heard something interesting.
"Also as a reminder to students we have a field trip coming up this Friday so each teacher send a student to the office to collect the permission sheets," announced the principal. A bunch of students raised their hands to volunteer to go collect the permission sheets. The teacher looked to see who was finished their work.
"Scorpio," said the teacher. Scorpio got up and walked to the office.

Scorpio was collecting the sheets at the office when an unfamiliar face ran in. No one told me we got a cute new kid. Thought Scorpio as he walked back to class.

When the bell rang Scorpio collected his books and walked to physics class. When he got there, he sat down. All of the sudden the boy he saw in the office came into the class and looked around waiting for everyone else to sit down so he won't take anyone else's seat. Scorpio tapped his best friend Aries on the shoulder.
"Hey Aries, can you sit in the seat over there?" asked Scorpio.
"Why?" asked Aries.
"So I can sit by the new kid," whispered Scorpio.
"You're starting to like him already?" asked Aries.
"No but he's kind of cute," whispered Scorpio. Then Aries got up and sat in a new seat across the class. The new kid sat down beside Scorpio.
"Hi, are you new?" asked Scorpio.
"Uh... yeah," replied the new kid.
"Cool. I'm Scorpio," said Scorpio.
"I'm Cancer," said the boy. He's so cute. I wonder if he's into guys. Thought Scorpio. The the teacher walked in and started teaching.

Next Friday Scorpio and Cancer were in physics class.
"Okay students, we're going on the field trip now. Find a partner to sit with on the bus," announced the teacher.
"Want to sit by me?" asked Cancer.
"Sure," replied Scorpio. At first Scorpio was scared that Aries would be upset that Scorpio wasn't going to sit by him but then Scorpio saw Aries flirting with Sagittarius so it all worked out perfectly.

Scorpio and Cancer sat in the back across from Aries and Sagittarius.
"I don't even know what kind of field trip we're going on," said Cancer.
"I think we're going to a museum because it's beneficial to the students taking history this year and it's a learning experience for those who didn't take history or something like that," explained Scorpio. The Scorpio got a text.

Aries: Get his number already!

Scorpio blushed and put his phone away.
"Your face is red," said Cancer.
"I'm warm," said Scorpio. Then Scorpio took off his hoodie to make it believable.
"So, do you have any other friends?" asked Cancer.
"Yeah, the idiot that's sitting with that girl over there is a good friend of mine," said Scorpio.
"Oh cool. I don't really have any friends besides you," said Cancer.
"Well that makes sense since you're new here," said Scorpio. Yes! He said we're friends! Progress!
"Do you... uh... have a girlfriend?" asked Cancer.
"Nope. I play for the other team," said Scorpio.
"What team?" asked Cancer.
"WILDCATS!" shouted Aries and Sagittarius at the same time. Then they laughed and high fived.
"Wait, I get it now," said Cancer.
"What about you?" asked Scorpio.
"Nah. I think we play for the same team," said Cancer.
"You like guys too?" asked Scorpio who tried to contain his excitement. Cancer blushed.
"Yeah."
"Oh cool," said Scorpio with a big smile on his face that wouldn't go away.

Later on they were walking around the museum. The school trusted the students to be responsible (bad mistake) so they were allowed to wander around as long as they promised to be back in an hour. Scorpio was walking around with Cancer.
"This museum is getting kind of boring now that we've seen everything," said Cancer.
"We should put you in an exhibit then, no one would get tired of looking at you," said Scorpio. Oh god did I really just say that? Think before you speak Scorpio! He's probably weirded out now. Way to go Scorpio you ruined your chance.
"Did you just... flirt with me?" asked Cancer. Scorpio was unable to read his face.
"Uh yeah, oops," said Scorpio. Then Cancer leaned in and kissed him.
"I've had a bit of a crush on you since we started talking," admitted Cancer.
"No way, you're cute as hell," said Scorpio. Cancer blushed.
"Come on, we better head back now," said Cancer.
"Alright, I'm glad I met you Cancer," said Scorpio while holding Cancer's hand.
"I'm glad I met you too, Scorpio."