Introduction

This book is completed and currently being rewritten and edited.

Copyright © 2018:

All rights reserved. This book may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Any names, scenes, events or character traits are all fictional and are part of the author's imagination.

In no way is any of this story linked to the other well-known Wattpad stories based on a girl living with a group of boys.

Comments:

Comments are encouraged and welcomed. However, comments that resemble spoilers or hate towards the author or other users will be deleted.

Comments that give constructive criticism towards grammar, punctuation, spelling or the story line will be read and taken into account.

Australian Culture:

This book is based in Queensland, Australia. Because of this, there has been some confusion on certain objects or words used throughout the story and their difference in meaning. Therefore, a list has been created below of phrases and items that are common to Australia.

· Birth System = Day/Month/Year.

· Seasons = Summer (December to February), Autumn (March to May), Winter (June to August), Spring (September to November).

· School Year = February through to mid-December.

· School Grades = Up to Grade 6 (Primary School), Grade 7 to Grade 10 (High School), and Grade 11 and 12 (College).   

· Dreamworld = A theme park on the Gold Coast, Queensland.

· Churros = A Spanish donut.

· Recess = A break at school that occurs between school starting and lunch. Commonly known as morning tea.

Enjoy!