(21)

(21)

7th June 2014

"Because Noah was so protective of Liam, he wanted to save him from the Boogie Monster that Liam thought was under his bed. One night, Noah came out of his room dressed in all black; a black jumper, black trousers, black shoes, even a black beanie that covered his face." Mason was currently telling us a story about Noah and Liam when they were younger.

As everyone laughed at them, Noah was hiding his face in embarrassment about what he had done and Liam was embarrassed that he had ever believed in the Boogie Monster.

"I decided to follow him down the hall into Liam's bedroom but I must have tripped over one of Liam's toys on the ground so Noah turned around and guess what he was holding?"

"Please don't tell, please!" Noah pleaded. Everyone was too busy laughing to argue with Noah so Mason continued on with the story.

"He was holding a toothbrush."

Everyone cried even more with laughter. There wasn't a dry eye at the table in that moment.

The party had been a blast so far. I was currently at a table that consisted of Mason, Khloe, Liam, Kylie, Samara, Mikayla, Jade, Noah and I.

So far, the only people that had performed were The Vamps and Ed Sheeran. The Vamps opened up the party with a few of their big hits such as; Somebody to You, Can We Dance and Wild Heart. It was a great open to the show with everyone up and about, singing along to their songs.

Ever since I had heard that Ed Sheeran was going to be performing at the party, I had been counting down the days. He was one of my favourite artists and definitely one of my idols. He was one of my favourite acts of the night so far, but there were many more to come. He sung his debut hit, A-team, and his latest single, Thinking Out Loud, as well as some other hits that mesmerized everyone, including me.

The food had been a hit with everyone, no complaints so far. Our table hadn't had a chance to meet any celebrities yet but there was no doubt in my mind that I would meet at least one celebrity by the end of the night.

Suddenly, we were interrupted, "Can I please have everyone's attention?" Everyone looked up to the stage to see Kelly standing next to Rob with a big smile on her face that had been there all night.

Kelly continued on, "I want to thank everyone so much for coming tonight. It really means a lot. I would like to give a special thank you to everyone who has flown here tonight for this event. I want to thank my family; my husband, Rob." She stared at him lovingly before continuing, "My sons; Mason, Noah, Liam, Luke, Nick and Alex, and my daughter, Addison." I smiled at her when she called me her daughter. It meant so much to know that I had become so close to them. I was now part of their family and I couldn't be happier.

"As many of you know, it has been an eventful year, and we're only half way through!" Everyone laughed. "We welcomed Addison into our family and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter to have in my life. Another event that happened this year was that my son, Noah, relapsed. It has been a hard battle but I am delighted to inform everyone that he is once again, in remission. Hopefully for goo this time."