Author's Note 2

Hiya guys,

Hiya guys,

So I wanted to wish you guys a happy new year and I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I know it's a bit late but better late than never.

I just wanted to thank you guys again so much for reading, voting or commenting on this story. It truly means a lot.

As I mentioned in the previous author's note, I am going to go through and edit every single chapter. Before I started this, I decided to make it easier by writing all the details in a notebook.

I went through and wrote every single character down; from the main characters like Addison to the once-off characters like Noah's Doctor. This is so I have all of the details about them written down and their are no plot holes in the story. I haven't finished doing this yet but I can already tell that it will help me immensely in editing this book!

Now, to the main point about why I am writing this Author's note. Recently, I got involved in Beta Reading. Basically, it is when authors of books get a group of people on Wattpad to help edit their book. They do this through Google Docs, usually, and they just help edit or give feedback on the book.

I just wanted to see if any of my readers would be interested in this. It may not happen but I would just like to see if there would be any expression of interest.

So, if you are interested, shoot me a quick inbox and we'll go from there!

Georgia :)