NOT AN UPDATE!

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

I feel bad to do this to you and get your hopes up about the long-awaited update but I've done this so I can explain what has happened to make the update take a long time!

So, the last time I updated was March and in April, I participated in camp nanowrimo. For those of you who don't know what it is, it is where you set yourself a word count for the month of April and you try and write that amount of words. I did my word count of my book 'You and I' so that's why I didn't update throughout April.

In the first week of May, I started writing the next chapter and I planned to get it finished that weekend but I caught a 24 hour bug thing and then it was Mother's Day on Sunday so I never got to continue writing.

Last week, I had been doing my very last NAPLAN test! Again, for those of you who don't know what that is, whenever you're in grades 3, 5, 7, 9 in australia, you do these tests. They consist of spelling, writing, reading and maths. It basically shows how your school, your state and the country is going in comparison to everyone else. I find them useless since they don't help with anything other than stressing people out but last week was the last time I had to do them.

Last weekend, I spent time with my family and I'm sorry, but I just didn't get a chance to write anything this past week.

You can also blame this show called One Tree Hill which I have become slightly addicted to. Slightly addicted meaning watching all 9 seasons in just over two months. If anyone loves the show, please comment and tell me what you love about it!

I hope, really hope, to continue writing VERY SOON and hopefully have the next chapter out by tomorrow! But if not, it will be out next weekend!

Once again really sorry about all of this!

Georgia x x