After a few awkward seconds he leant down to my ear holding a little pause. "Just stay the hell away from me" And then he walked of. It was first then that I realized everyone in the room had went quiet and was looking at us. It hurt like hell he just kissed me like that and then said he didn't want me. Again. Why did he do this to me? I turned around to get some food when I heard him talk to his friend.

"What the hell was that about Jake? Why would you kiss her? What happened dude?" James asked when he sat down at his table.

"Some dude asked me if I thought I could get any girl to kiss me, I said yes and he asked even Lea, the girl no one talks to? I guess I should have made a bet out of it but I won to myself." He said shrugging. 

I couldn't believe him, first he says he don't want me, then that he don't want to be near me, then he kisses me and when I then pull away he says it was a bet with himself to see if he could make ME kiss HIM when he was the one kissing me. Why did he have to have that effect on me, it felt so good being in his arms and then it was like I was hit in the face when he starts talking. I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to leave and make it like he made me sad, but I don't want to be here either. Luckily Nate came and put his arm around me and we walked outside in the sun were Maggie already had a table. They didn't say anything we just sat in silence till a bell like voice suddenly said hi and sat down beside me, I looked and saw it was Emily, Jakes sister.

"Hi my name is Emily. I'm so sorry for what my brother did to you, I know me saying sorry isn't the same, but I just want you to know, that I have guessed what is going on between the two of you, I was with him the day you saw each other for the first time after you turned 18 and I think he is a really big idiot!" She said in a really low voice so only the four of us at the table could hear her.

"Thank you it means something that you're coming here talking to me. But please don't tell people, not because he don't want people to know, but I don't want people to know I got rejected." I said smiling to her. She nodded and asked about what we thought about this crazy first week trying to change the subject.

She spent the rest of the lunch with us talking about a lot of things, she is a really sweet girl and not as shy as I though, she talked a lot, also with Maggie she even jumped on Maggies wagon that we don't say his name but call him 'the asshole that may not be named.' She got a lot of looks from people walking by, no one really talked with me beside Maggie and Nate, but it looked like she didn't care.

When I got home there were movies, games and candy all over the floor, Maggie sat in the middle of it with something in her lap and Nate was on the phone. Tonight we were going to lay awake and just talk and have a good time before it was goodbye tomorrow I was going to the airport but they didn't know, they just knew a taxi would pick me up. All of my stuff was already on its way to my new school. 

"Hey Lea the pizza will be here in half an hour. I ordered your favourite with potatoes on" He said grimacing slightly. I didn''t get his problem with that pizza, it tasted really good.

"Thanks, for all of this." I said quietly as I sat down beside Maggie, she looked really sad, she had never been good at hiding her feelings. When I sat down she looked up at me.

"Hey Lea. I have found all the photos of us I could and gotten extra of them so we have two pairs. I want to have as many pictures of you as I can, while you are gone. And I thought that maybe we could make a big collage of us, you could bring it with you if you want? I have bought a lot of things and I have the picture from the first day you came to Danas home and one of us in front of our new home. I even got the one when we went fishing and you pushed Nate in the water but you went in with him, the one were you two are wet and I stand with the fish." She said with a sad smile. I hugged her and Nate joins us. Just his precens made her relax. I'm glad they have each other they make such a cute couple. But thank god our rooms are sound proof.