RWBY Ruby Rose x Male Reader (Volume 1) Part 1.

(Side Note: This is my FIRST attempt at story making so it may be good, it may be bad but I've gotta try right? Well anyways enjoy! Or not...I don't know but do leave responses as to what you think of it)

(2024 Edit: Hey y'all, this will likely be just a bit confusing to new readers but to those who've read my story before I'll be dedicating some time to properly revamp the early chapters of The Chronicle at some point in the future, this isn't to say that the beginning portions are bad per say, they certainly have a charm to them but I've most certainly gained a great amount of writing experience since this first chapter, one can easily tell at a glance if you look at the difference in my writing style between this first Volume and my most recent chapters. Anywho, to those who are first starting, I hope you enjoy it, but I do apologize for the numerous spelling errors along with some of the more questionable choices my young teenage self made as like what was stated above, this was indeed my first time ever venturing into writing a story.)

Guide:

(F/L):First Name/Last Name

(H/C):Hair Color

(E/C):Eye color

(Volume 1) Part 1: A Silent Night in Vale.

It was a beautiful night in Remnant. It was rather quiet tonight. As the light of the moon shines against your house your brother goes into your room while you're reading Ninjas of Love 2.

Your brother Raiden signs to you that if you wanted to come train with him.

You and your brother live alone in a small apartment that is paid somehow by your brother. After the disappearance of your dad after mom died he was all you had left though he was a mostly a mute, he could barely talk due to a disease infecting his throat so he uses Sign Language to talk most of the time but hey, he was your brother so he was all you had.

You:"Oh sure give me a sec."

You close the book and run off with him as he ruffles your hair and closes the door to the apartment.

You fix your hair after you exit and laugh at him while he smiles at you and start heading down the steps before hearing a large explosion.

You:"What was that!?"

Raiden signs to you that you should stay back

You:"Wait,why!?"

Raiden then jumps out of the nearest window and activates his Semblance as his eye ignites with flames which warps him to the ground leaving a cosmic red particle trail behind him.

You:"Where are you going!? UGGGGGHHHH!"

You jump out of the same window and activate your Semblance as your eye ignites with blue flames and warp to him leaving a cosmic blue trail behind you and almost end up knocking into him.

Raiden:"I...s-said stay...back."

You:"Well I couldn't let you go all alone could I? Besides our semblance is more powerful when we're together remember?"

Raiden chuckled and using his semblance he Conjures his Cloud Kitsune as the red particles fade from his silver/gold Katana.

You(In Mind): "Oh right I can do that."