Chapter 50

Feather After // Chapter 50 // Flowers And Cigarette

Aria's POV

AnI tried my best to keep my tears at bay and do not cry for a guy like Ignatius. To not cry for a mother who did whatever she did, so that she could get the fame she wanted. I wish she could have just asked me once if I was okay with the idea of her, to introduce me to the world like that.

I was on the television yesterday and I didn't even know about it. I didn't even know that I was god damn famous now until I saw the magazine. That's why my mom was not staying next to me, but I was stupid too. I shouldn't have posted when my mother asked me to. I could have done something, oh god.

While trying to walk as fast as my legs could take me, I collapsed into someone. With looking at them, I said my sorry and started walking again. I knew tears were streaming down my face and I was an emotional wreck, I didn't know what else to do. This all happened so soon and I didn't know how to take it.

"Aria-" before I could hear anything else, I was pulled back and in no time I was face to face with the guy who made my heart leap. The guy who drove me crazy and the craziest part was, I let him do it to me. I let him treat me like he was treating me and for a very strange reason, I don't know how it was possible. I couldn't even come to explain it.

Like for me, I knew no one deserved to be treated like Ignatius treated me. I kept going to him because when he looked in my eyes, I believed that he could become better, that he was capable of endless love. Love; had the power to heal the sins of any individual. I just wished that I could make him fall in love with me. Make him realize that what he had been going is wrong and that he just had to give himself a chance, a chance to see how beautiful and great the world was.

"What-" before I could say anything, I started crying, I wanted to control it but as soon as his eyes met mine, I lost it. My world collapsed and tears started flowing down my face,

"Come here," he said and pulled me towards the same direction we're going to. He put his hand in mine and I let him lead my way. I continued to sob. I saw people look at me because they thought I was a mad woman who was crying her eyes out while Ignatius was pulling me in the other direction.

I don't know where we were going but I as soon as we have entered the football ground, I didn't want to go to the terrace because that was the place where I had caught Ignatius making out with some girl and I didn't want to be there. He took me to the other side of the football field opposite to the terrace and we went behind one of the sitting stands. This was a new place.

I looked at him. He turned around and I realized that he was still in his sports jersey. His tattooed sleeves were visible and he had his lip ring on. He wore a bandana over his head to keep his hair from falling on his face. His cheeks were red and his jersey was covered in patches of sweat or water.

"Why are you crying?" He looked at me, his eye fell in my body, he was checking if I was hurt.

"I'm famous," before I could say anything else I cried harder. I mentally cursed myself for being so weak at the point but I couldn't help it. It was my worst nightmare. I didn't want people to know that I was famous. It would create loads of problems. And I wasn't ready to solve them because I had many problems.

"Oh come here," he said and pulled me towards him. I felt some hard muscles against my cheeks, and as soon as I was enveloped in the welcoming warmth, I pulled away.

"What happened now?" He was surprised. He expected me to burst out crying and do things like that. His hands didn't leave mine, and I didn't have the energy to full away.