Chapter 30

Feather After // Chapter 30 // Scoldings And A Boner

Aria's POV 

"So you're not that bad a kisser," he said and smirked down at me. I was too mesmerized to even think of anything bad. Okay, now we were going to rate as to who was a better kisser? I could feel the sting on my lip and it still felt like his lips were on mine. I felt beautiful and most of all wanted.

"Should I take it as a compliment?" I enquired and raised my right eyebrow at him. Well, I know he enjoyed it too because I was not the one who pulled me so close that I couldn't even breathe.

"Yeah-yeah, whatever you say," he moved to my left and sat down next to the forbidden section gate of the library.

"Now please don't tell me, you want to open that door too because I'm not interested. You know some rules are meant to be followed and that you can't break everything and anything that you don't like-"

"Did I say I wanted to open the door?" He asked me. Well, he asked me that after rudely interrupting my speech or a kind of a very short lecture.

"No, but," I tried to explain my point. I tried to think of words which I could use to help my self, but I couldn't find any.

"I'll tell you what Aria, why don't you sit down and have a good nap or for the matter of fact just sleep. We have school tomorrow and we don't want to miss the English class you know. See what happened to us today, we don't want that to happen to us, again right?" He patted on the space beside him as if asking me to come and sit next to him. Why the hell was he talking to me as if I was a little baby and as if he was trying to calmly handle me?

I shut my mouth and walked towards him well because I didn't want to be noisy. I couldn't sleep. How could I sleep when he was sitting right beside me. He made my heart accelerate and my neurons and brain cell almost stopped working.

"Can I ask you something?" I piped in, trying my best to keep myself from losing it. I was hoping that he would say yes.

"Knowing you, I know you wouldn't rest until you have your way, so ask whatever you want me to," he turned to look at me.

"I'll ignore the fact that you just called me a person who is very concrete and firm if I put it in that way, back to what I was saying. So my question to you is, why so many tattoos? I mean your hands are covered in Tattoos, all I see is, patches of skin here and there," I tried my best to explain it.

"I don't have tattoos on my fingers and I just have some tattoos on my biceps. Everything that I have seen is represented through the tattoos on my body. Like I have a tattoo on my lower tummy which says Ma, which is Hindi means mother. I have a tattoo of a flower made by my little sister."

He turned his hand and right below the thumb of his left hand there, it was. A delicate flower which looked like a three-year-old drawer would make, the lines were shaken and I could be clearly seen that all the flower tattoo was deliberately made like that.

"Anymore questions Miss. Rhett?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I smiled, although he seemed to be so tough and strong, what I have come to know was that he was a big softy.

"I have so so many questions I have to ask but I don't know from where to begin," I confessed and looked at him.

"Ask me whatever comes in your mind, and I'll answer it right away," he encouraged me and I don't know why he did it. I don't know why he was so interested in suddenly being so kind to me. What have I done to deserve it, I repeatedly asked my self.