Chapter 36

Feather After // Chapter 36 // We're Over

Aria's POV 

"Aria!" I heard someone scream in the back ground. Then I realized what I had done. Out of anger and sudden urge to take revenge of what ever was happening in the few days, I poured a freaking can of orange juice on him.

"Aria Rhett! Principal's room right now!" I heard someone shout in the background. What the hell had I done?

I suddenly saw a woman in her late thirty's emerging out of the so-called crowd that had gathered around Ignatius and me, when I poured the juice on him.

"Didn't your parents teach you some respect or some manners?" She growled at me as if she could set fire on me by just staring at me. "Come here!" She grabbed my hand and tried to pull me towards the cafeteria door.

"Leave my hand," I said, the anger was coming back. I closed my eyes and tried to take deep breaths. It's okay, I tried to remind myself. She did not let go of my hand and instead pulled me harder towards the door.

"Please leave my hand," I said again, as calmly as I could. I opened my eyes and looked in hers. She stared back with so much hatred that I would have given in any other normal circumstances.

"Leave my fucking hand!" I screamed on top of my lungs and pulled my hands towards myself. Too shocked to say anything she let go and stared at me. The whole cafeteria was silent. They couldn't believe what was happening and to be honest I couldn't believe what I was doing either. It was like my past was coming back again, and the worst part was I couldn't control it even if I wanted to.

Suddenly everything was out of my hand. The things I had promised I would never do were happening all over again and even when I could stop it I couldn't.

"Listen to-" she tried to say but then I butted in. I was angry and I couldn't control what I was saying.

"No, you listen to me bitch, on one who talks shit about my family whether it's you or anybody else in the world will get away with it. And if you wouldn't have touched me, I would have quietly gone to the principal's room. Just because you implement rules on people and do whatever you feel like doesn't mean that anyone and everyone will take your bullshit. So cut the crap and move out of my way," I moved towards her until I was touching her, "touch me again, and you'll be sorry," and after that, I left the cafeteria. While I walked out of the cafeteria everyone looked at me as if I was a psycho-chick but then they couldn't just touch me like that.

I rubbed my wrist which was red and swollen and tried my best to get them off my hand, and it was practically not possible. I went outside the school and started walking towards the stadium of the school. I wanted to go somewhere where no one could find me.

I walked towards the end of the big roof and huffed. What the hell had I done? It was so unlike me, I mean I never multiplied by a thousand time would have thought and believed I would do that.

I tried to stay calm while now I thought what I would do. I tried to take a long and deep breath but none of that was helping. What had I done? Now, everyone was scared of me and I'm pretty sure they wanted to stay away from me. I mean, if I would have seen anyone doing that I wouldn't have been exactly friendly with them.

"What the fuck did you do?" I heard someone say. I was pretty sure who that voice belonged to, none other than the great, the most self-centered, egoistic, ill-logical, crazy, the person who sent mix signals to people and would put radioactive element to shame, shameless, the 'I'm a bad boy baby, stay away from me, unless you have your virginity to offer me', Ignatius.