Chapter 5

Feather After // Chapter 5 // Very Bad Boy
( Emma Watson as Aria Rhett )
Aria's POV

Chapter 5

I stared at him and he stared back at me. Blood was flowing everywhere on my face and I could taste the salt in the blood. I am currently sitting in a car, going to the hospital and the guy sitting next to me refused to look on the road, while he is driving the car.

"Look at the road," I told him and pointed towards the road in front of us. But instead, he kept driving.

He smirked, at me and didn't say anything. My gaze suddenly fell on his inked hands which very taunt and masculine. He is wearing a black tank top and his jacket on the lap. His both hands are covered with tattoos. He used his one hand to drive the car and the other is on his lap doing nothing.

Suddenly he slammed the break too terrified to look anywhere I closed my eyes. I heard some screeching noise and I hear him laugh. I keep my eyes shut, waiting to get hit by a car or a truck but nothing happens.

"Open your eyes," I heard him saying and I gathered all courage I had to do the thing that he asked me to.

When I open my eyes, to my surprise we were standing between two cars on the red light.

I was fine. Nothing had happened to me.

"How?" I ask him. I still couldn't believe I was fine and nothing had happened to me. There were two things which could have been possible, one; that applying breaks on time was a coincidence. Second; he had been doing it for a long time.

He smiled seeing my shocked expression and didn't say anything like usual. I saw him resting his other (the useless) hand on my thigh, and then I realized that I didn't go flying away when he applied break because he used his less (now useful) hand kept me in place.

A grabbed a tissue from the tissue box which was given by him and wiped all the blood from, my face. The tissue then joins the other red colored tissue lying near my feet. It wasn't much, compared to before but I started to feel my head going round and round. Maybe I was losing too much blood.

"I feel dizzy," I found myself telling him and I closed my eyes.

"You will be fine," I hear him and then I feel him kissing my forehead and suddenly everything becomes black.

~

"Is she fine?" I hear some one say.

"Yes, she just lost a lot of blood and this is the second time she is coming here. She needs to take care of herself." The doctor said.

I heard the doctor open the door and then he left. I tried to open my eyes and when I open my eyes I saw a white ceiling. I coughed. It's very painful. I tried to get up but I was stopped by someone.

"Wait," I heard someone say.

I felt somebody putting their hands on the back and I felt being pulled up. I coughed again and someone put a glass of water on my mouth and I greedily drank as much as I could. I felt more comfortable, so I tried to lean back. He pushed me back and my back comes in contact with the uplifted bed.

"Thank-you," I managed to say and I saw him sit on the chair next to my bed.

"Welcome," He smiled and for the first time, I think he replied to me nicely, for the very first time.

"Why did you do this?" I asked him. His smile suddenly faded and his green eyes became emotion less like usual.

He didn't say anything and turned to look the other way. He was ignoring me and I was trying my best not to piss him off again. There was something seriously strange about the way be behaved and the way he did stuff. Wired, that's what he was.

"I need to go," he said and in a blink of the eye, he was out of the room. I wanted to stop him and I wanted him to stay but I didn't say anything. I just couldn't say anything. Suddenly the feeling of acceptance and the feeling of belonging disappeared. The room suddenly turned white and love less. It was weird, he was no one to me, but now he meant so much to me.

"Oh my god," I was lost in my thought to see anything. Nanna was in the room and she was crying her eyes out. She was standing on the doorway and she was shaking.

"I'm okay, Nanna," I told her and she came rushing to me. She held my hand and kissed it. She brought my hand near her forehead and burst out again.

"I failed-"

"No, you did not. Nanna, you are the only family I have. And I think you have taken good care of me. Your love has made me what I am today. My parents gave me money but they could never buy love for me, which I received from you. Please don't say that.

You didn't fail," I said, I had become all emotional too.

Damn you, Nanna.

"I will call the doctor," she told me. She got up and wiped her tears. She smiled at me and the fanned her self using her hand. She nodded at me and then walked out of the room. Nanna was the only one in the world who love me for me, and I was proud of her.

She had raised me and today I felt how much she loved me.

Fifteen minutes later, a nurse came in the room. She successfully popped a thermometer in my mouth and checked my blood pressure to my dismay. She took my fingers in her hand and put a pin in my hand. I screamed at the sudden contact and she looked at me like I was a mad person. She then rushed out, leaving me sucking my injured finger.

Nanna came back in and this time she was smiling. "The doctors released you," she said and touched my forehead. I smiled at her. She helped me get out of the bed and made me sit in a wheelchair, I tried to protest but she didn't listen.

She got back and helped me into the car when we were out of the hospital. She got me into the car and then climbed in herself. We got back home and she put me in bed. She didn't force me to eat anything, maybe because the doctor had said something. She kissed my forehead wished me good night.

The day had passed so fast.

I was falling asleep when I heard something jingling, maybe metal. And then somebody knocked on the window. I didn't say anything because I thought that I was hallucinating and I couldn't even trust my brain yet because I knew it wasn't fully recovered from the accident today.

The window opened suddenly and I grabbed the pillow to attach. To my surprise, the same boy (a very bad one) stepped inside my room.