Prologue

Married To The Bad Boy // Prologue

Aria' POV

I was walking down the hallway, it was finally my the favorite time of the school; break. The only time of the school which I had liked and truly enjoyed. There was nobody else except some students who attended chemistry with me. The chemistry teacher had left us early ( bless his kind soul).

I felt someone tugging on to my shirt and suddenly I was pulled into a supply closet. Soon my eyes met the person whom I was running away from, all day long.

"What do you want?" I asked and scanned his face for answers. His face remained expressionless like always.

He was wearing his football jersey that had his name on. His tattooed arms visible, running down from his shoulder to his fingers, patches of skin were visible. The tattoos were the second reason why he was so popular in our school, his looks being first. He smirked at me when he saw me staring at his inked hands.

"I was looking for you, baby girl," he answered and lightly pushed me towards the wall, and captured me between his arms even before I could react or do anything.

His eyes fell on my lips and he put his lips on mine.

I pulled him close to me and draped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I closed my eyes and pleasure took over me. He pulled back and I was forced to open my eyes. I saw him smirking down at me.

"See you at home wifey," he said. He kissed my forehead and walked out of the closet leaving me behind, wanting and craving more.

I looked down at my left hand, the platinum band around my ring finger confirming that the nightmare was true. I was indeed married to the bad boy.

___________
If you have reached here (I take it you like the book). Even if you don't it's okay. This is not some regular romance marriage novel and as An author I promise it will be different. This book is not just about romance but the pains Aria ( the protagonist) goes through even when she has money. This book is about the courage a women portrays when needed. This books fights for the right of everyone as an individual.  We sometimes forget  our worth and depend on others, forgetting that we are who we are for a reason. You're beautiful inside and out. Don't forget that.  This book is nice (according to me) and I hope you adore Aria as much as I do. This book is humorous and light-hearted even while being serious in its norms. Thank you for reading it and giving this book a chance. Now I present before you,
Feather After
Release Ronaldie.