Cosplay

The Ouran Academy's Host Club stood in Music Room 3, deciding which cosplay to do next.

 "We should do a royal cosplay!" Tamaki pronounced, spinning through a mental field of flowers. "The beauty of the hosts! The elegance of the costumes! The-"

 "What about a-"

 "Fairy tale cosplay!" The Hitachiin twins cut off their club leader with their idea.

 "We could all dress up as princes-"

 "Or villians-!"

 "Or we could just not cosplay?" Haruhi suggested. Tamaki frowned, sitting in the corner.

 "My daughter doesn't want to cosplay!" he whined to anyone who would listen. Haruhi rolled her eyes.

 "I'm not your daughter senpai," she reminded him. "And what would Rika say?" Tamaki jumped back onto his feet.

 "Kyoyaaa!" he cried. "Haruhi's threatening me." Kyoya showed no interest in Tamaki's trivial problems.

 "To be fair, you deserved it," he answered. "And Miss Fujioka vetoes many of our cosplays because they would disturb the instruments."

 "We used to be able to cosplay all the time!" Tamaki complained. "I want to do an Indian cosplay-" At that moment Rika stepped through the doors, listening to the conversation. "We could have elephants and-"

 "Absolutely not." Rika leveled him with a steely gaze. He shrunk back into his corner.

 "Why?" Honey asked innocently. Rika sighed and looked around the club room.

 "My classroom is already in enough disarray from your "club activities". Mr. Suoh, there are mushrooms in your corner!"

 "That's his emo corner," the Hitachiin twins explained. Rika stormed over to Tamaki and dragged him away from the corner.

 "Do you know what kind of thing this dampness does to my instruments? You can go pout somewhere else." She grabbed a vacuum cleaner from a closet and cleaned away the mushrooms. The host club watched in awe as she cleaned the corner with brutal force.

 "Is that how commoners clean?" Tamaki asked, revitalized. "Without maids to do it for them! It must be so-" Suddenly his eyes grew large, lighting up with an idea.

 "Boss?"

 "We should do a commoner cosplay!" Tamaki exclaimed happily. Haruhi and Rika stared at each other tiredly.

 "Well, if you so choose I can help you," Rika volunteered. The host club stared at her in shock.

 "You will?" Rika nodded happily.

 "If you want to do a commoner cosplay, then a commoner cosplay you shall have."

Two days later the Host Club had a commoner cosplay day. Rika looked at her work proudly. She had dressed each member in costumes from her vast collection.

 "Don't you worry. Kilts are totally in." She patted Hikaru's shoulder, smiling.

 "Rika, are these pants supposed to look like this?" Karou looked unsettled by his clothing.

 "Yes. Of course."

 "Rika, no one-" Rika slapped a hand over her sister's mouth.

 "Yes, no one looks bad." She glared. "Tamaki, the man-corset goes the other way!"

 "He looks gay!" Haruhi whisper yelled.

 "He's french," Rika answered simply. "What else do you expect." Haruhi flushed.

 "What about Kyoya-senpai? Surely he won't wear your Galinda costume!"

 "Why, do you think that he would be better suited for Elphaba?"

 "No! Kyoya-senpai actually has common sense! He'll know that you're-"

 "Doing a lovely job of showing what "commoners" look like? Of course I am."

Profits that day plummeted and Kyoya was sorely disappointed.

 "Tamaki, I do not believe that your cosplay was quite all that you imagined."

 "Yeah, boss." Rika simply smiled.

 "You all looked so common today..." She laughed at herself. "Simply common."

A/N: Okay, so here's a small chapter that I just wrote while I was probably supposed to be studying. I have my next arc planned and that should happen soon so thanks for all of the support and as always, I do not own Ouran High School Host Club