Pregnancy

Rika Fujioka was acting strange and Tamaki Suoh thought he knew why.

"Men, we must have a meeting!" he announced in Music Room 3. "Miss Fujioka, you need to leave."

"Mrs. Ootori," Rika corrected him automatically. It seemed that whenever she was around Tamaki Suoh she always had to correct something he said. The club room descended into uncomfortable silence as Tamaki waited for Rika to leave. Rika ignored him.

"Kyoya, Mommy's being mean to me," he complained. Kyoya straightened his glasses.

"Rika does not seem to be doing anything to you," he replied. Tamaki shrunk into his corner.

"Mr. Suoh, once you've finished your juvenile tantrum, bleach is in the closet."

"Why?" Tamaki looked up in confusion.

"Mushrooms and fungi would ruin my instruments." Rika then stood. "Haruhi, I'm going out to get food. Make sure that these idiots don't do anything stupid." Kyoya looked at Haruhi.

"That should be hard." As she walked across the room to grab a set of keys Rika looked over her shoulder.

"Hard?" she asked with a smile. Kyoya shrugged.

"This is bad," Haruhi muttered under her breath. Unfortunately for her, Rika heard her comment and looked up from her phone where she was selecting whether to play Black Veil Brides or Pierce the Veil.

"Bad?" she asked with a smile. She put on her headphones and left the room with her keys swinging around her index finger, shutting the door quietly.

"That was rough," Tamaki sighed as he retreated from his emo corner. RIka opened the door one last time to stick her head through and deliver her last comment.

"Kinky!" Then the door was slammed flamboyantly and the dynamic music teacher was gone. Through the window the Host Club could see Rika get on her motorcycle and start the engine.

"How did she get down there so fast?" Hikaru and Kaoru wondered. Kyoya sighed.

"She probably jumped out one of the windows in the hallway."  Honey's eyes widened to a frightening size.

"How did Miss Rika do that?" he asked. Kyoya and Haruhi were suddenly very interested in the floor. Tamaki called the club back to attention.

"Men, there is something wrong with Miss Fujioka!" Apparently Rika's nearly constant reminders could not break his habit.

"What do you mean?" Hikaru asked while Kaoru gave Tamki a questioning gaze.

"Is Miss Rika sick?" Honey asked, burying his face in Mori's uniform. Tamaki raised one finger.

"Men, I believe that Miss Fujioka has...has...is..." Tamki drifted off, unable to finish his sentence.

"Rika is what, senpai?" Haruhi asked flatly.

"Rika is, you know, what happens when two people...love each..." Tamaki was again unable to say it.

"What are you trying to say boss?" Hikaru and Kaoru asked in unison. Tamaki's whole head turned red and he quickly blurted it out.

"Rikaispregnant!" The room fell into absolute silence. Haruhi was the one to finally break the silence.

"Senpai, are you crazy?" she asked cautiously.

"What brought this on Tamaki?" Kyoya asked. Tamaki began turning purple.

"Well, Rika has been eating a lot and she's always in a bad mood and she said something yesterday about "a good baby" or something like that. Haruhi burst into laughter.

"Senpai, you don't understand do you?" she asked.

"What do you mean?" Haruhi sighed.

"Rika always eats a lot whenever one of her favorite characters dies on a show and I know that she just had a Supernatural marathon. Besides, it wasn't a good baby she was talking about, it's her food baby." Tamaki was silent. Then a single question from Tamaki.

"Then I shouldn't have planned a baby shower?"

A/N: Ohmygoodness school has been a nightmare. Besides that, the play that I'm in is taking up my evenings and tech hasn't even started yet! Also, I'm working on my album right now and the sound work is a nightmare. I can't make any promises about consistency but I am trying. I love you all and as always, I do not own OHSHC!

PS: Kudos to anyone who got my little reference in here