Back to Ouran

When the Host Club returned from their trip, they began hosting again. Rika was in high spirits, serving tea to the guests. Unlike her initial impression, the students found her agreeable and pleasant. The guests talked to her while they waited to talk to their favorite hosts, and she answered their questions.

 "Yes, my name is Rika Fujioka. Oh yes, I'm Haruhi's sister. What do I teach? I teach advanced music and musical theory. Oh, of course I'm not in a relationship with any of the hosts!" At the last question Rika laughed slightly, remembering her engagement with the second Ootori son. She stood quickly. "Now if you'll excuse me ladies, I have a meeting to attend." She excused herself, walking out of her classroom shooting Tamaki a warning glare.

Rika sat in the chairman's office, across from him.

 "Yuzuru, I know that it might be overstepping my boundaries, but I would like to make a request." Yuzuru Suoh nodded, knowing Rika well enough.

 "You may ask," he answered. Rika sighed and sat forward.

 "Please let me have the day off tomorrow." She fell backwards into the chair and covered her face with her hands.

 "And why is that, may I ask?" Yuzuru asked.

 "I can't deal with the club." Yuzuru smiled.

 "I imagine that you will visit the young Mr. Ootori?" Rika smiled softly.

 "I should imagine so," she answered. Yuzuru sighed.

 "Alright then," he agreed. "You may have the day off." Rika smiled and bowed.

 "Thank you, sir."

The next day the Host Club arrived in Music Room 3 only to find it locked. Kyoya tried his key, but it didn't work.

 "Where's Rika?" Tamaki asked. Harsh shrugged innocently.

 "She has a life outside of Ouran Academy." Tamaki started to tear up.

 "Has she abandoned us?" he asked dramatically.

 "Sure, senpai," Haruhi answered sarcastically.

 "There's a note on the door," Kyoya pointed out, taking the note off.

 "What does it say?" Hikaru asked, leaning in on Kyoya's left side, Hikaru on the other. Kyoya scanned the note.

 "She says that she will be out today and that we are not to touch anything in her classroom?" he read.

 "That can only mean one thing!" Hikaru began excitedly.

 "No," Haruhi answered. "Don't. Let's go to class."

 "But our guests need us! A true host would never abandon their loyal-"

 "Oh look, I need to go," Haruhi said, pretending to look at a watch. She walked away, ignoring Tamaki's pleas for her to return.

A/N: Sorry that this was so short! It's only 400 words! I kind of hit a writers block and I put in a filler chapter. I can't find a way to start the next arc, so I just put this here. If anyone wants the chapter where Rika meets with Akito, I have it. Thank you for all of your support and I do not own Ouran High School Host Club