Explanations

Rika and Akito stood in chairman Suoh's office with the Host Club facing them.

"I assume that you want an explanation," Akito stated. Kyoya nodded.

"Explain." Rika scoffed.

"Not with that tone Mr. Ootori," she answered. "I hope that you understand that I am still your teacher." Akito laughed at his brother's expression. Kyoya  turned to Haruhi.

"You knew." It wasn't a question or a statement, but an accusation. Haruhi met his gaze evenly.

"Yes Kyoya." Rika smirked and nudged Akito. Tanaka turned red and grabbed Kyoya's collar.

"What did you do to my daughter?" He yelled. "Haruhi, why did you drop the honorific for Kyoya?" Kyoya pushed up his glasses.

"I believe that Miss Fujioka is aware of the fact that we will be related very soon." Tanaka blanched.

"You two are getting married?" he asked in horror. Kyoya's sigh was audible as he glanced at Rika and Akito, their stances making it clear that they wouldn't intervene.

"Miss Fujioka is engaged to my brother Akito," he explained. Tamaki's eyes widened and he spun around.

"Miss Fujioka?" he asked. "How?" Rika frowned at him.

"What?" she questioned. "Do you find it so odd that I have a life outside of the Host Club?" Tamaki opened his mouth, but thought better of it and closed it. Rika smiled and took Akito's arm.

 "Come, let's let them sort this out." The two of them left the office, discussing their plans.

The next day, the news had spread around the school. The newspaper club had published a story about Rika and Akito's relationship, and students flooded to Music Room 3.

 "I don't care that you father is a diplomat! This is my classroom and I have a class!" Rika shut the doors to Music Room 3 with a bang, turning to face her students.

 "Are you alright Miss Fujioka?" Rika sighed and slumped down against the door.

 "I need to build a barricade." She instantly regretted her words, watching as her students began assembling the couches and tables into a barricade, singing Les Mis.

 "Why do I bother with you?" she asked.

 "Come join us!" Her students seemed to be having fun, so Rika abandoned her lesson plans and grabbed a table.

After school finished, the Host Club was trying desperately to enter Music Room 3.

 "Alright men! We need to get in!" Tamaki announced. "Kaoru, Hikaru, get the climbing gear!"

 "Boss!" The twins saluted and disappeared. However, Kyoya had a different idea. He pulled out his cellphone and dialed a number.

 "Akito, Rika barricaded herself in our club room." On the other end of the line, Akito sighed.

 "Deal with it." Then he hung up, knowing full well that Rika had climbed out of one of the windows as soon as her last class was over and driven away on her 'baby'. From her spot across Akito at a small coffee shop, Rika smirked.

 "Unless they plan to try turning the knob on the door, they'll have no luck."  She laughed and sipped her boba tea.

 "Although I highly doubt that they'll try something as simple as that."

A/N: Okay, I am so sorry that this was so late! I had a camping trip and I got hurt cliff diving and I had a million different shows to do and I had to prep for the upcoming school year, which was a complete nightmare. Also, I met Nathan Darrow of Gotham and House of Cards! I promise to try to update regularly again!