Coersion

The Ouran High School Host Club soon found a new topic to occupy their minds.

 "A school fair?" Rika asked as she scanned Kyoya's proposal. "Absolutely not." Kaoru and Hikaru immediately went to each side and put on matching pouts.

 "But Miss Fujioka..."

 "It would be so much fun!" Rika frowned.

 "I will not have you seducing the wives of important businessmen!" Tamaki shrunk away.

 "Please?" Honey asked. Rika sighed.

 "Well..." she began.

 "Yes?"

 "No." She walked back to a grand piano, picking up the ring of keys.

 "What's that?" Tamaki asked. Haruhi rolled her eyes.

 "The keys to her motorcycle." Rika scoffed.

 "She prefers to be called baby." She paused then threw the keys down.

 "Miss Fujioka?" Kyoya asked. "Are you alright?"

 "I have to make sure that you don't do anything," Rika muttered. "This is going to be fun."

Rika grumbled in annoyance as Kaoru and Hikaru pressed random keys on the piano that she was playing.

 "Miss Fujioka!"

 "Miss Fujioka!"

 "Miss Fujioka!" She groaned in frustration as she slammed her hands into the keys creating a dissonant noise.

 "What?"

 "Will you sign the proposal?"

 "No." She restarted her piece, kicking away the feet that tried to press down the pedals. "Stop asking. I refuse to condone this!" She groaned in frustration as she distractedly hit a wrong note.

Ten minutes later as Rika was grading compositions, Honey appeared next to her.

 "Miss Fujioka, do you want some cake?" he asked. Rika shook her head. 

 "Later," she answered distractedly. Honey pouted and sat down in a chair across from her.

 "What are you doing?"

 "Grading compositions."

 "Can I see?"

 "No." Honey's eyes began to water.

 "Why?"

 "I don't want cake on them." Honey reluctantly put down his cake and looked across the desk to see the papers.

 "What is that?"

 "A flute sonata."

 "Can I see?"

 "No."

 "Please?"

 "No." Rika put down the paper and turned to look at Honey. "Do you need something?"

 "Yes." Rika sighed.

 "No." Honey's eyes began watering.

 "Please? Please? Please?"

 "No." Honey picked up his cake and took a bite.

 "Why?"

 "Because." Rika batted away the hand that held the plate of cake. "I won't." She stood, picked up the small boy, and placed him in Mori's arms.

Rika walked to her motorcycle, eager to escape the Host Club only to find it covered in papers. She whirled around and looked up at the windows of Music Room 3.

 "Tamaki Suoh!"

The next day Rika walked into her classroom, only to find the Host Club waiting for her.

 "Honestly Haruhi?" she asked. "I expected better from you." Haruhi rolled her eyes.

 "They kidnapped me outside the apartment this morning," she answered. Rika nodded.

 "Well?" she asked the rest of the club.

 "Sign our proposal," Mori said awkwardly. Rika looked to Tamaki, knowing that he had asked Mori to say that.

 "You can either rewrite it or-" Kyoya suddenly pushed a paper into her hands.

 "I rewrote it." Rika sat down on a couch and examined it.

 "No." Kyoya pushed another paper at her.

 "This?"

 "Absolutely not." Haruhi rolled her eyes.

 "Rika," she tossed a crumpled paper ball at her sister. Rika caught it and unfolded it.

 "Fine." She pulled a pen out of her ponytail and signed it. As she expected, the Host Club overreacted. Rika ignored them, focusing on a more important matter. "Shouldn't you be in class right now?"

A/N: Sorry that this is so awkward. I'm kinda busy right now because my birthday is in a week and I have a million preparations. Also I just finished my last spring show so I'm suffering from Post Show Depression. Anyways, the next chapter should be up within a week. And, as always, I do not own the Ouran High School Host Club