A Musical

On Monday when Rika returned to her 'beloved' Host Club, she was in high spirits.

 "Haruhi," she said as the Host Club sat in Music Room 3.

 "Yes?" Haruhi answered, looking up at her sister who sat at a piano.

 "Call Hikaru and Kaoru in." Haruhi nodded, walking off to find the twins. When she returned, dragging each of them by an arm they looked up at Rika expectantly.

 "Did you need us, Miss Fujioka?" Kyoya asked, noting Rika's stiff posture. She smiled sweetly.

 "As you know this is a music room, correct?"

 "Yes," the host club chorused.

 "And I am a music teacher?"

 "Yes." Rika smiled.

 "Lovely. Now as you know I am also your teacher and I have decided to have an, erm, fun club activity!" Haruhi dropped her head, knowing what her sister was doing.

 "What kind?" Tamaki asked. Rika smirked.

 "One that I think you will find quite entertaining, or at least, I will." Rika paused for dramatic effect. "We shall be doing, oh my is that the bell I hear? Well, off to class children!" She shoed the host club out of the music room, ignoring their protests and complaints.

 "Miss Fujioka!"

 "What are we doing?"

 "Class doesn't begin for another ten minutes!"

 "Please tell us!"

 "Rika, I swear-" Rika shut the door, cutting her sister off.

 "And back to work!" she exclaimed, rubbing her hands together.

When the Ouran Academy Host Club returned to Music Room 3 they found it different. A large velvet curtain was draped across a raised platform. Seven books were on the table and each host took one.

 "What is this?" Tamaki asked, looking at the cover. "Les Misèrables?" Rika walked out of the kitchen.

 "What do you think of it?" she asked. "We're doing a musical! And nothing's as exciting as a musical! With song and dance, and sweet romance, and happy endings happening by happenstance!" she spun around, lifting her arms to gesture at the scenery. "And you don't have to audition! I have the cast list!" She dropped it into Tamaki's waiting hands and he read off the names.

 "Jean Valjean, is Kyoya? Fantine is, me? Who is Fantine?"

 "Keep reading," Kaoru prompted. Haruhi sighed and took the list from Tamaki.

 "Javert is Honey-senpai? Rika, seriously? Cosette is-Rika! Are you crazy?" Rika laughed merrily.

 "With the brotherly love act, Kaoru and Hikaru should make a fetching Cosette and Marius. And then the specific Les Amis de l'abc are to be determined. I think that everyone can play a village prostitute, and darling Éponine shall be my sweet little sister." She smiled again.

 "Are there any questions?" She glared at the host club. Honey smiled.

 "Who is Javert?" he asked.

 "He's a police officer that commits suicide," Rika answered easily, dodging Mori's hand that tried to silence her.

 "What's su-suicide?" Honey asked, struggling over the words.

  "He went splat in the sewer." Rika smirked, sitting in a chair. "Now if there are no more questions, I believe that we should begin rehearsals?"

A/N: Okay, so that was way shorter than I expected, but her is chapter 11! I tried to follow the whimsical plot of OHSHC, at least, in the anime, and so I decided to have them do a performance of Les Mis, which happened to be what I was listening to when I wrote this. Personally, I think that In the Heights would have been funnier, or A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder with each host playing a different member of the D'ysquith family, but I think that Les Mis should work just as well. Please tell me what you think!