I Do

Walking down the aisle, Rika felt suddenly conscious of all of the stares.

"You're an actress, you're used to this," she muttered to herself. She wished suddenly that her dress wasn't as low in the back. She worried that it was slipping down to show her tiger tattoo. She shook her head of all doubts and looked back up at the man at the front of the chapel. He smiled at her and she felt the knot in her stomach tighten. Averting her eyes from his gaze, she looked at the others at the front of the chapel. Tamaki was openly sobbing while Kyoya stood uncomfortably next to him. How Tamaki had managed to become part of the wedding party, Rika didn't know. On the other side, Fuyumi and Haruhi stood, smiling. Finally, Rika looked over to the man that was guiding her down the aisle. Ranka was dressed in a black suit, his long hair pulled back into a professional ponytail. Sensing her gaze he looked down and squeezed her arm lightly.

"I can't believe that this is happening," he murmured. Rika smiled fondly at her father. He's more emotional than me, she thought. Noticing her discomfort he bent down slightly.

"Imagine the audience in their underwear," he whispered. Rika smiled at his attempt to ease her nerves. She glanced back up at Akito, mere feet away from him.

"I love you," he mouthed to her. Those three words loosened the bundle of knots in her stomach and she scoffed lightly.

"Not in public," she hissed. Akito grinned as he took her hand.

The wedding reception was held in a large hall owned by the Ootori family. Per the groom's request, the walls were decorated in shimmering stars. Rika laughed as she saw it.

"It isn't the space station, but I hope that it will do," Akito murmured. Rika was speechless. She felt her cheeks grow wet with tears and silently thanked Fuyumi for giving her waterproof makeup.

"Thank you Akito."

The toasts were a disaster. Tamaki began by proposing a toast to Rika and Akito. They poltiely accepted, although Rika was highly annoyed.

"Miss Fujioka wasn't always the best teacher-" he began. Rika made throat cutting gestures at him, but he continued. "But everyone in the Host Club will miss her. Akito, take good care of our teacher." He bent down in a princely pose and kissed Rika's hand. As the next toast began RIka discreetly wiped her hand on the tablecloth.

"Can we stop this early?"Rika asked. "Please." Akito sighed.

"Etiquette," he reminded her. Rika rolled her eyes.

"Even the Tigers could do better than this!" Akito sighed.

"Your gang?" he asked. Rika rolled her eyes.

"We didn't break the law!" she protested. Akito would heave argued, but realized that he would have to give a response. He stood.

"Kaoru, Hikaru, thank you for your...kind words. Yuuichi, please continue with the ceremony." The two snickering Hitachiin twins left the microphone and Yuuichi attempted to salvage the ceremony. Rika laughed at Akito's annoyed expression.

"Akito, we invited the Host Club. We should have expected this."

The next morning Rika discovered a text from Fuyumi.

"How was it?" Rika grinned and quickly typed back a reply.

"I won the pillow fight."

A/N: I am home lovely readers! Unfortunately for me, I have lost copious amounts of sleep due to my new Mystic Messenger addiction. Saeyoung, I almost have enough hourglasses to reach you...the next chapter will be up soon. As always, I do not own OHSHC and thank you all for your continued support!