Back to Ouran

Rika returned to Ouran Academy the next morning, dressed crisply in a black suit once again. She held the eight million yen in a briefcase, prepared to give it to Kyoya. However, when she entered the gates she was greeted by Haruhi.

 "Rika!" Haruhi greeted.

 "Haru," Rika replied. "I brought the money." Haruhi flushed.

 "You really don't need to Rika, I can handle it. Really, just let me," she assured her sister.

 "But I've disbanded your club," Rika reminded her sister. "Your clubroom is my classroom." Haruhi looked away with a roll of her eyes.

 "Don't worry, I'm sure senpai will find some way to continue the club," she muttered. "As long as he can make a profit, he will." Rika sighed.

 "Fine, but I'll step in at the first sign of trouble," she agreed. She walked by her sister to her classroom.

Rika's first class began that day. It was a class of third years that needed more advanced musical teaching, and Rika enjoyed their class. She liked all of her students, and felt that she knew them well. She, however, was worried about what awaited her after class. At the end of the day, the Host Club came to Music Room 3. Kyoya approached her coldly with a paper in his outstretched hand.

 "We have a petition," he told her. "We have the right to use Music Room 3 after school hours." Rika crossed her arms.

 "No," she answered stubbornly. "I need to do lesson planning. Not to mention all the composition, tuning, and other small projects required for teaching an advanced music class."

 "Haruhi has a debt-"

 "That I can very well pay, thank you very much." Rika glared sharply at Kyoya.

 "And how do you plan to do that?" Rika reached for her briefcase, but caught Haruhi's eye.

 "Don't do it!" Haruhi whisper yelled. Rika sighed.

 "I have connections," she answered simply. Then she shut the doors to Music Room 3, locking the Host Club out.

A/N: Sorry about the shortness...I know where this is going, but it's going slowly for now. Bear with me though. It will (hopefully) pick up soon