Will The Host Club Be Closed?

Tamaki Suoh and Kyoya Ootori walked to Music Room 3 after school only to discover a red notice taped to the door.  Kyoya stepped forward and pulled it off the door.

"Closed? This must be one of Rika's pranks." He reached to open the door but it wouldn't open. He tried again.Nothing happened. He looked down and was surprised at what else the note said.

"Our parents are here for a meeting?" Tamaki seemed oblivious to the storm that raged inside his best friend.

"Kyoya, what will we do?" Kyoya shook his head, dislocating his glasses. He angrily pulled them off of his face and dropped them on the ground.

"Tamaki, I'm going to the chairman's office." He stormed off.

"Kyoya!" Tamaki called after his friend.

"What?" Kyoya turned around, his eyes squinting as they tried to make out his friend's silhouette

"Father's office is the other way." Kyoya scowled but walked towards where he thought that Tamaki was pointing.

"Alright." The two walked away.

In the chairman's office, Chairman Suoh and Mr. Ootori were holding a business meeting with Mr. and Mrs. Hitachiin, Mr. and Mrs. Haninozuka, Mr. and Mrs. Morinozuka, and Rika Fujioka.

"Mr. Ootori, in the last month your son sold two of my grand pianos that Tamaki played on the Host Club website. One was a Steinway and Sons, the other was a Fazioli. I replaced them myself and hid them in Music Room 4. Please deduct the cost from Kyoya's allowance and I expect you to give Akito a vacation to pay for them."

"Of course." Mr. Ootori sighed. "Besides, my eldest three children would shut down my company if I didn't." Rika laughed and marked something on her clipboard.

"Mr. Suoh, please tell Tamaki to stop growing mushrooms in my classroom. It damages the instruments." Rika looked up to find the chairman in the corner, growing his own mushrooms.

"Ah, so that's where he gets it." She marked something else in a red pen. She sighed.

"Mr. and Mrs. Haninozuka, most of our club budget for the year has been used already for cakes. Please control your son." Mr. Haninozuka nodded solemnly and his wife tightened her ponytail.

"We will," she promised. Rika smiled.

"Mr. and Mrs. Morinozuka, Mori is fine." They nodded quietly. "Okay, Mrs. Hitachiin, firstly, thank you for the costumes, but we already did Les Mis."

"What do you mean? Those are for your upcoming production of Phantom of the Opera." Rika seemed surprised.

"I wasn't planning on producing that, but I guess I might. Anyways, here's the bill for the damages done by your sons. Please don't ask me about them because I don't want to relive those moments." Mrs. Hitachiin took the paper and sighed. Rika smiled.

"Well, the final topic to cover is cosplay for this month. Are you in favor or against it?"

"As you keep sending the pictures, I am in favor." Rika grinned at her father-in-law.

"Of course." The door flew open. A panting Kyoya and Tamaki stood in the doorway.

"I am against this!" Tamaki announced

"As am I." Kyoya was a second behind his friend. Rika sighed and looked at the assembled adults.

"Well, I believe that this month there will not be any pictures. Mr. Ootori, Mr. Suoh, detention."

A/N: Finals are coming up and I'm probably going to be dead by the time summer vacation starts. As always, I do not own OHSHC. Thank you for all your support! It means so much to me