Semester

The Host Club walked into Music Room 3 only to find it empty. The chairs and tables were still there, but the room was empty. The grand piano had a thin layer of dust and the sheets of music that had once been haphazardly scattered across the music stand were gone. The black music stands were in the closet and  the faint smell of polish and old books had disappeared. A single box sat on the floor. Honey teared up.

"What happened?" he asked. Tamaki began crying.

"Where's Mommy?" kyoya pushed his glasses up.

"I beliece that this letter might explain it." Tamaki grabbed it from him.

"Where did you get this?" He shook it as though it contained an unknown danger.

"It was on the door, Tamaki-senpai," Haruhi answered.

"Yeah boss," the twins chorused. Mori stood there.

"Open it, Tama-chan!" Honey urged. "What does it say?" Tamaki opened it and everyone crowded around as he read it.

"Hasta la vista?" he asked. "What does that mean?" Kaoru and Hikaru shook their heads.

"We don't know." Kyoya and Haruhi looked at each other.

"It means that Rika finished her semester teaching here and returned to America," Kyoya answered. Tamaki shrunk away.

"You mean she's leaving?" he whispered. Haruhi groaned.

"Yes Tamaki-senpai." The reaction was immediate. Honey jumped into Mori's arms and began crying, Tamaki shrunk away into his corner, the twins tried to comfort their leader, and Haruhi and Mori watched impassively. Suddenly the door slammed open. The Host Club looked up to find Akito Ootori. He greeted them impassively and went to get the box.

"Akito?" Kyoya asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Rika asked me to get this for her."

"Mommy? Where is she?" Akito backed away.

"My wife is in the office, discussing matters with Chairman Suoh." Hikaru and Kaoru were gone.

Inside his office, Chairman Suoh and Rika Fujioka were scrolling through the Host Club's website.

"Our view count has gone up by 60% after posting the new pictures," Rika mused. "I think that I'll auction off a high definition version." Chairman Suoh laughed.

"You still want to humiliate them?" he asked.

"I need to leave my mark here," Rika reasoned. "Besides, I need the money." The Chairman scoffed.

"What ever for?"

"My student loan." At that moment the Hitachiin twins burst into the room.

"Miss Fujioka!" Rika turned around, slamming the laptop shut.

"Nothing!" she exclaimed. They ignored her comment and grabbed onto her arms.

"Don't leave us, Miss Fujioka!" they sobbed. "We can't carry on without you!" Rika frowned and slid out of their embrace.

"No." As she stepped away, Tamaki tackled her.

"Mommy!" he cried. Rika pushed him away only to be grabbed by Mori and Honey.  She struggled in their tight hold and went limp.

"Takashi Morinozuka, let me go this instant or I swear I will end you." Her voice had dropped into a low whisper. Mori let her go. She smiled sweetly and stepped away. Akito walked into the office at a fast walk and spotted her.

"Rika!" Rika grinned.

"Akito! You got my box!" Akito nodded.

"That's all of it." Rika smiled at him and walked to the door where he stood.

"Thank you, Chairman for this opportunity. I will fax the paperwork to you when I finish working through it. Haruhi, you know how to reach me." She waved at the Ouran High School Host Club one last time before turning her back and walking through the doors of the office with her husband.

A/N: Okay, so I have discovered that High School is an actual nightmare. I might have sporadic updates until I can figure out my life, but after that I'll try to post an update schedule on here. Thank you for supporting me this far and as always, I do not own the Ouran High School Host Club