Akito

Kyoya walked into the Ootori Mansion's large conference room after school, surprised to see his siblings there.

 "Kyoya, so glad that you could join us," Yoshio said. Kyoya nodded.

 "You called for me, father?" Yoshio nodded.

 "We have a family matter to discuss." Kyoya masked his fear and sat in the last empty chair. Yoshio waved to the servants in the room, motioning for them to leave. They did so, and when they did Yoshio turned back to his family.

 "Father-" Fuyumi began but was cut off by Yuuichi.

 "Fuyumi, it's his responsibility. We have all done this, it's Kyoya's turn."

 "My turn to what?" Yoshio sighed deeply and turned to face Kyoya completely.

 "Kyoya, your mother has arranged a miai for you." Two beats.

 "Father?" Yuuichi laughed bitterly.

 "Mother and Father arranged it for all of us. First me, then Fuyumi, then Akito and now, you." Kyoya swallowed bitterly.

 "Akito is not yet married-"

 "Inconsequential." Akito cut Kyoya off with a look that Kyoya couldn't place. Fuyumi giggled.

 "He is engaged." Akito's eyes widened and Fuyumi laughed.

 "Fuyumi!"

 "Akito, you know that you are!" she sang. Akito flushed.

 "Fuyumi, I-"

 "Akito! Fuyumi!" Yoshio silenced his two children. "This is not the time." The two Ootori's silenced but Kyoya was intrigued.

 "Akito, you're engaged?" he asked. Akito suddenly looked uncomfortable.

 "You could say that," he answered. Fuyumi laughed.

 "You're blushing," she muttered. Akito looked away.

 "Akito, when is the wedding?" Kyoya asked. Akito smiled stiffly.

 "Well, she needs to finish her degree first, so the date isn't set yet." Kyoya nodded.

 "What is her name?" Akito looked even more uncomfortable. Fuyumi took the chance to step in.

 "Kyoya, did you know that Akito met his fiancé at a miai?" Kyoya inwardly winced. Fuyumi had ruined his progress.

 "Ah, is that so?" 

 "Yes, it was love at first sight," Fuyumi answered, not giving Akito a chance to answer. Kyoya smiled.

 "Have you met her?" Fuyumi nodded.

 "She's a charming young woman." Kyoya pounced on the opportunity.

 "Really? I should like to meet her Akito." Akito nodded. 

 "I'm sure that the wedding will be a lovely chance for you to meet her." Yoshio watched his children.

 "Akito, Kyoya seems very eager to meet your fiancé. Perhaps you could set a date?" Akito nodded.

 "I will talk to her tonight." Fuyumi smiled happily.

 "I can't wait!" Akito flashed a real smile.

 "Neither can I."

That night Akito and Rika sat in her apartment.

 "Yoshio wants us to set a date?" she asked with a laugh. "So he approves of me!" Akito nodded.

 "As does Fuyumi." Rika giggled.

  "There's nothing new about that though." She took out her phone, checking her calendar. "So, when are you free?"

 "Any time," he answered, Rika nodded.

 "Okay, so I'll pick you up at 8:00 Saturday?" Akito nodded.

 "Wait, what?" Rika shrugged.

 "I miss seeing you." She smiled at him and he gave a small smile in return. "We'll talk about it then?"

 "We'll talk about it then," he answered.

A/N: Okay, here's this chapter. Sorry it's so short but the next chapter is coming. Also, I kind of accidentally made a bet with my friend about followers, so if you could, you know, maybe follow me...? Thank you, and as always, I do not own Ouran High School Host Club