Incest is Bad Kids, Rika is a Bad Teacher

"Aish, screw this," Rika Ootori muttered as she stepped back onto the campus of Ouran Academy. It had been less than 3 months and she was back. "How did that stupid chairman talk me into this?" Her motorcycle was parked next to her and her crisp black suit was ironed to perfection. "Stay here, baby," she murmured to the sleek black bike. She grabbed her briefcase and strode back into the familiar school.

Rika took a deep breath as she paused in front of Music Room 3. She pushed her sunglasses back up her face and ran a hand through her hair. She stretched out her arms to push open the doors and paused.

"Is she okay?" she heard a whispered voice say.

"She's been standing there for 5 minutes..."

"She's blocking the hallway." Rika grinned awkwardly and looked over at the girls stiffly. They were first years dressed in the hideous banana dresses.

"Excuse me, Miss, are you looking for the public school?" Rika felt her right eyebrow twitch  violently. She lifted her sunglasses and smiled as sweetly as she could, however, she could see the girls shrink back in fear.

"Sorry, I'm looking for my brother." The girls giggled among themselves.

"One of the hosts?" Rika inhaled slowly, resisting the urge to hit the girls and their mocking voices.

"Actually, his name is Kyoya Ootori. He's my brother-in-law." She turned around to look out the window. "Perhaps you know him?" She pivoted and face the girls again. They suddenly seemed uncomfortable.

"Ootori?" they asked. Rika nodded.

"My husband, Akito is his elder brother. Is this where I can find Kyoya?" The girls nodded nervously and shrunk back further. Rika grinned and slammed open the doors. The room was empty. "Thank you," Rika curtly smiled at the girls and shut the doors.

Striding over to the side room where she had previously stored her baby grand piano, Rika nearly tore off the hinges as she ripped the door open.

"Kyoya Ootori, get away from my sister this moment!" She had spotted it from the corner of her eye as soon as she entered and her suspicions were confirmed. Kyoya and Haruhi leapt away from each other.

"Rika, this isn't-" Haruhi began.

"Save it." Rika held up her hand, brushing off her sister. For the second time in her life, Haruhi feared what her sister would do. Suddenly she was back to the small girl seeing her new sister for the first time.

The young girl looked up at the teenager that stood next to her father. The girl was dressed in black from head to toe and glared around the small apartment.

"I'm going out." Ranka didn't try to stop her as the angry girl stormed out, a set of keys in one hand and a pack of cigarettes in her back pocket. After she shut the door, Ranka sank to his knees and Haruhi hurried to her father's side.

"Daddy, who was that?" Ranka sighed.

"Haruhi, that's your mother's sister."

"Mama's sister?" Ranka sighed and held his head in his hands.

"Rikako is your sister now." Haruhi tilted her head, not understanding the world of adults.

"Why?"

"Your mother wanted it. And it's for the best. For you, I mean. And for Rikako."

"Daddy?" Ranka sighed.

"Haruhi, I'm going to sleep."

Haruhi was older now. She stared at the girl that stood in front of her, blood dripping from her legs. Even though she was on the ground, Rikako still held the full pride of the Blood Tiger.

"Touch my sister and I swear that you will have hell to pay," she spat, blood trickling from the corner of her mouth. Haruhi tried to rush to her sister's side, but Rika pointed the gun in her left hand at Haruhi.

"Rika!" Haruhi protested.

"No." Rika's voice was soft but unwavering. Haruhi looked on in horror as her sister lifted herself from the wreckage of her motorbike, pain evident on her face. "Haruhi, I want you to run as fast as you can as far as you can."

"No." Haruhi was firm. Rika snarled and pulled a knife out of her boot.

"Haruhi, I swear that if you don't leave me this second I will end both of our lives!" She lifted the knife to above her leg and hacked downward. Haruhi turned and ran.

Rika looked down at the boy in front of her in disgust.

"What were you doing to my baby sister?" Kyoya shivered and clutched his notebook to his chest  as a shield.

"Haruhi-" Rika whipped around to face her sister and her eyes widened.

"Haruhi, why are you crying?" She carefully wiped her sister's cheeks and tried to stop the flow of tears. "Kyoya, I will end you!" She walked over to Kyoya and grabbed the front of his jacket.

"Rika-" Haruhi tried again.

"DO YOU KNOW WHERE BABIES COME FROM?" Rika asked Kyoya. He nodded his head frantically as Rika began lifting him by his collar.

"Yes!" he said.

"NOT YOU AND HARUHI." Rika yelled, dropping the boy. "I do not support this incest." Haruhi nervously tugged on her sister's sleeve.

"Rika..." Rika turned back to Haruhi, her anger gone and replaced by worry.

"Haruhi, are you alright? I won't let him touch you even if it means-"

"Rika!" Rika stopped and looked up at her sister who was standing.

"What?"

"My contact slipped back and Kyoya was trying to help me," Haruhi explained, her eye still watering. Rika fell to the floor, her face drained of colour.

"Kyoya, please forgive me..."

A/N: There is my newest chapter! I hope that you enjoyed it. I've had a ton of work to do regarding school and my theatre company my friend is forcing me to write a BL fanfic. Gah, I'll try to update regularly now that I kind of have a schedule. Thank you for all of your support and comments, I love reading them, and as always, I do not own OHSHC!