Rika and Akito

The next day Rika found Akito outside her door. He stood in a suit, anxiously checking his watch as Rika answered the door.

 "Rika, I-" he began. Rika slammed the door in his face. He knocked again and Rika slowly opened the door.

 "Please tell me that I'm not seeing this," she muttered. Akito held out his arm.

 "Are you ready?" he asked.

 "Ready for what?"

 "You told me that you had the day off?" Rika sighed.

 "Come in," she said, tiredly running a hand through her hair. Akito walked through her door. "I'll be out in thirty minutes."

While Rika prepared, Akito looked at the sparsely decorated living room. Like her other lodgings, it was modern but messy. Papers were scattered around a baby grand piano and crumpled papers cluttered the floor around a wastebasket. Akito walked over to a low coffee table with a large book on it. He opened it and found "Scrapbook" scrawled in Rika's signature hand. He smiled and turned the page. Rika stared at him, her arms wrapped lovingly around a man with a white mask that covered half of his face. She was smiling happily, a microphone hanging from her hairline. The next page had a picture of Rika in a long white night dress next to a man in a white suit. He frowned and looked closer at the picture. Rika's hair hung long and unbraided and she held a large bouquet of flowers in her arms. She was embracing the man with her free arm, smiling at him, joy evident on her flushed face.

When Rika emerged from the bathroom she found Akito staring intensely at her scrapbook.

 "You found the album?" she asked casually. Akito nodded silently. "What's wrong?" Akito finally looked up, revealing his stormy black eyes.

 "This." He pointed to a photo, the one with Rika and the man in the white suit.

 "That?" Rika asked, drawing closer. "This was three months ago, what about it?"

 "In Vienna, I presume?" Akito asked slowly. Rika nodded.

 "Ja. Why?"

 "Why didn't you tell me that you were in Elisabeth?" Akito asked, a furrow appearing in his brow.

 "You were working in the new hospital and I didn't want to bother you." Akito sighed.

 "I could have flown to see you."

 "I didn't want to bother you." Akito sighed and pulled Rika to his chest.

 "Nothing that you ever do will be a bother to me," he told her. Rika inhaled deeply.

 "I know," she murmured. "I was just, worried."

 "About what?"

 "I was worried that you would think that I performed badly." Akito took Rika's shoulders with his hands, pushing her away.

 "Rika, you are chosen out of hundreds of eligible candidates each time you perform. You are perfect and your performances are as perfect as you." Rika chuckled hoarsely, holding back tears.

 "Thank you," she whispered, pulling away. 

 "I love you."

Rika and Akito spent their day together happily. They left late, but they still had time to attend an art museum.

 "What do you think about this piece?" Rika asked.

 "I think that I could have been an artist," Akito answered, looking at the piece that Rika was pointing at. Rika laughed.

 "If you say so," she answered. "Personally, I think that the red splat on the top right side symbolizes the artist's anger and the black background shows, uh...the night?" She leaned forward, checking the information on the painting.

 "What does it say?" Rika coughed awkwardly.

 "Er, it says that the red is light in the dark?" Akito chuckled.

 "Shall we look for deeper meaning in the sculpture hall?" Rika smiled.

 "Of course."

After the museum Rika and Akito returned to Rika's apartment. Rika cooked pasta and they ate it on a couch.

 "I'm sure that this is not up to his royal highness's standards, but I have food."

 "It smells delicious," Akito assured her, taking a plate.

 "It's not ramen which must count for something."

 "Once we marry you can have food besides ramen all day."

 "And Nutella," Rika reminded her fiancé.

 "And Nutella," Akito amended.

 "And I can't wait to get married, but you can start actually eating my spaghetti instead of hiding it behind the couch." Rika leveled Akito with a steely gaze. After twenty seconds of staring she burst into giggles and doubled over. She sat next to Akito and smiled.

 "I can't wait to get married," she repeated.

 "Neither can I," Akito replied, wrapping an arm around her waist.

A/N: Okay, so here's the promised filler chapter! I had two requests for this and I was going to post my original one but I didn't like it so I fixed it. I hope you enjoyed it and as always, I do not own Ouran High School Host Club