Trip

The Host Club decided to take a trip to a private water park that was owned by the Ootori family. In the interest of privacy the resort was closed for the weekend that the club spent there.

"You should come Sensei!" Honey said.

"I don't think that-"

"It's an Ootori resort," Haruhi cut in, eyeing her sister. "Ootori." Rika sighed.

"I don't want to intrude upon your club activities."

"You must come!" Tamaki exclaimed. "The warm water on your skin, the hot steam on your face, it will be perfect!"

"Club activities?" Haruhi asked flatly. "All we do is host girls at school." Rika sighed.

"Fine," she agreed. "But I'm going as a chaperone and I have full rights to tell you what to and what not to do." She sat heavily in a chair, rubbing her temples.

"I can't leave my little sister alone will all you perverts."

The next day the Host Club accompanied by their chaperone was taken to the resort. Haruhi was once again, dressed as a boy, and Rika glared at the hosts.

"You said that this would be private," she reminded them. "So why is my little sister crossdressing?"

"I don't really mind," Haruhi answered. Rika still glared at the hosts.

"And you say that you make women happy!"She crossed her arms and glared out the window of the limousine. She stayed that way for the rest of the drive to the resort, eventually pulling out her phone and listening to music through headphones but still resounded throughout the limousine.

"Rika is that-"

"Yeah," Haruhi answered for her sister.

"I didn't-"

"Yeah."

"But-"

"Yeah."

"It's-"

"Don't ask." Hikaru nodded nervously. Rika smirked and turned up her music. Haruhi sighed. For an internationally renowned actress, her sister was an extremely petty person.

When they arrived at the resort, Rika went straight to her suite. Somehow, in the pre-arranged rooms, Rika had been given the top-floor suite. She quickly changed and went down. When she found the host club, she gave her sister a brief nod, then went to the pool. Why there was a pool at a hot springs, Rika didn't know, but she decided that she approved.

"Miss Fujioka," Kyoya said, walking up to her. "How are you enjoying our resort?" Rika smiled serenely.

"My suite is quite nice. How are your accommodations, Mr. Ootori?"

"They're all sharing a room," Haruhi cut in, answering for Kyoya.

"And you?" Rika asked her sister.

"I was given my own room." Rika sighed.

"I'll have to thank him,"she muttered. Haruhi smiled at her sister. She knew very well why the rooms had been arranged in such a way, and what Rika was talking about.

"Shall we swim?" Haruhi asked. Rika nodded, glad for a change of subject.

"Of course," she answered.

That night at dinner, the hosts discussed their plans.

"Can we go swimming again tomorrow?" Honey asked. Rika coughed awkwardly.

"I have an appointment tomorrow, but I should be back before noon."

"With who?" Tamaki asked.

"With whom," Rika corrected automatically. "And it's none of your business." Tamaki pouted.

"But we're on a club trip!" he protested.

"And I am you sensei, so you listen to me you little brat," Rika replied angrily. Tamaki shrunk back.

"I'm sorry!" Rika returned her gaze to the rest of the club.

"Please do not intervene in my personal affairs," she told them. "If you do not, then we shall have no problems going forward." Haruhi looked away from the group like she was on The Office and sighed.

"Rika, you're scaring them," she muttered to her sister, nodding towards the Hitachiin twins that were clutching each other.

"They're just dramatic," Rika scoffed. She scowled and went back to eating.

"Rika-"

"No."

"Rika-"

"No."

"Rika!"

"What?" Rika snapped at her sister. Haruhi gestured at Rika's hand.

"You're stabbing your food with your spoon." Rika looked down, put down her spoon, and began using her fork.

"Damn Ootori," she grumbled. She hadn't seen her fiancé in weeks, and she was beginning to suffer from withdrawal. "I'm going to-" here she broke into a string of words in english, Italian, and german, hurling death threats at her food. Haruhi just sighed at her sister. She was a very dramatic person. Sometimes, too dramatic for her own good.

A/N: Sorry that this took so long to update. I was really busy, and my friend finally sent me a note telling me to update my stories, so here this is. Sorry that it's so short, but I have a lot of work to do. As always, I do not own Ouran High School Host Club!