Operation:Get Invitations to the Wedding! Part II

Somehow Rika found herself crouched in the bushes in front of the Ootori house in a tight black jumpsuit.

 "How did I get dragged into this?" she muttered. Haruhi chuckled.

 "That's what I ask myself every day," she answered. Rika rolled her eyes and turned to Tamaki.

 "Why can't we just go in the front door?" she asked. "Your families are friendly, are they not?" Tamaki shook his head.

 "This is a stealth mission!" he whispered harshly. "We must be like ninjas in the night!" Rika sighed.

 "I'm leaving-"

 "No." Kyoya adjusted his glasses as he cut her off. "Our house is heavily guarded by a private security force."

 "I know that!" Rika was about to stand up and leave but stopped, remembering that the host club knew nothing of her connection to the Ootori family. She sighed and crouched down lower. "Let's go."

The Ouran High School Host Club crept down a hallway of the Ootori mansion, sliding from room to room.

 "Must you sing a theme song?" Rika asked, glaring harshly at Tamaki. Tamaki nodded.

 "We are agents on a stealth mission!" he announced. "We need a theme song!"

 "We are not in a movie!" Rika whisper-yelled at the blonde boy. "So be quiet!"

 "I for one am inclined to agree," Kyoya added. "My family's security is top of the line." Rika nodded.

 "So shut up!" She glared at Tamaki as he retreated into a corner of the hallway.

Thirty minutes later the Host Club had split up to search the house. Kyoya had returned to his room, already having received his invitation. Kaoru and Hikaru were searching the kitchen.

 "We shouldn't have come here!" Kaoru whispered. "Why would the invitations be here?" Suddenly he saw a piece of paper. Hikaru grabbed it.

 "It's an invitation!" he exclaimed, hugging his brother. "Kaoru, we did it!" Both ignored the fact that there was only one invitation and joined Kyoya in his room.

Haruhi had gone home, having her invitation as well. Rika had gone to Akito's suite. She was laying on his bed, sleeping.

 "What am I doing?" she muttered. "I'm going home." She stood up and walked out, ignoring the security team. 

Mori and Honey had snuck into an office and found two invitations.

 "Takashi, should we take invitations for the rest of the Host Club?" Honey asked. Mori simply shook his head and left with the smaller boy on his shoulders.

Tamaki was sneaking through the gardens, checking the hedges for possible invitations. He was nearing the end of a row when he spotted Rika.

 "Miss Fujioka!" he exclaimed. Rika turned around.

 "What do you want Mr. Suoh?"

 "Did you get an invitation?" he asked. Rika nodded. Of course she had an invitation.

 "Yes."

 "How?" Tamaki asked. Rika rolled her eyes. "I was given one." Tamaki's eyes widened.

 "From who?"

 "Akito Ootori," Rika answered, her tone dripping with annoyance. Then she turned on her heel and left, leaving Tamaki confused. Why had his teacher been given an invitation?

A/N: Sorry that this took so long! I accidentally broke my wifi router(apparently they cannot hold the weight of a human body) and just got it fixed. Thank you for all of the support, and as always, I do not own the Ouran High School Host Club.