Moral Building Sessions

The Host Club entered Music Room 3 one at a time during a free period. Rika greeted them respectively as they entered, not looking up from the guitar that she was tuning. When she finished, she set the guitar down.

 "Will you be hosting?" she asked tiredly. "I had a pipe organ put in the next room over, and have a few pieces I'd like to try."

 "We won't be hosting today," Kyoya replied curtly. Rika smiled.

 "Alright then," she agreed. She walked across the room to a table and ate a cookie from her plate.

 "I can relax."

 "What do you mean?" Tamaki asked. Rika shrugged.

 "Exactly what I said," she answered. "I can relax." She paused. "Haruhi!"

 "Rika?" Haruhi asked, walking out to see her sister.

 "Do you know where my tea is?" Rika asked. Haruhi nodded.

 "I had to hide it from the guests," she admitted. Rika scoffed.

 "I doubt it would meet their high standards," she muttered. She made herself a cup of tea, then sat in a soft chair. She leaned back, turning on a television on a wall with a remote.

 "Rika? What are you doing?" Haruhi asked.

 "We're having a moral building session," Rika answered. Haruhi gulped.

 "As in?"

 "We're all gonna watch The Exorcist," Rika answered easily. 

 "A movie!" Tamaki exclaimed, sitting down in front of screen on a couch. Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin followed with a plate of food, and Honey and Mori followed them.

 "Kyoya get over here!" Rika called.

 "I'm working!"

 "Get over here, Ootori," Rika called. Then she turned back to the screen. Kyoya and Haruhi sat down with the rest of the hosts.

 "Do you all need barf bags?" she asked.

 "Why?" Honey asked innocently. Rika sighed.

 "Oh my sweet summer child," she muttered under her breath in english.

 "Pardon?" Kyoya asked.

 "Nothing, nothing," Rika answered, waving her hand as if to dispel his question. She began the movie, quietly watching the hosts.

When the movie finished, Rika was still seated in her chair as were Haruhi, Mori, and Honey. However, the other four hosts had changed positions. Hikaru and Kaoru were clinging tightly to each other with Tamaki in between them, and Kyoya sat closer to them, looking visibly shaken.

 "What was that?" Tamaki asked as the credits rolled. Rika shrugged.

 "A movie," she answered. "Did you like it?"

 "Yup!" Honey answered happily. Mori nodded in agreement.

 "That was scary!" Tamaki exclaimed.

 "Yeah boss," the twins chimed. Kyoya cleared his throat awkwardly. Rika looked at them.

 "Was that scary?" she asked in surprise. She shrugged. "Well, I have some better ones if you'd prefer-"

 "Rika."

 "Yes?" Rika replied innocently, batting her eyelashes at her sister.

 "No." Haruhi stared at her sister, a smirk dancing across her features. "We don't want Tamaki-senpai to start crying in front of the guests. The Lolita act is for Honey-senpai." Rika sighed.

 "Of course not," she replied, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

A/N: So here's this chapter! Sorry for the late update, but I hope the wait was worth it!

As always, I own nothing but Rika and the plot.