Chapter 66-Welcome Home

I don't know what's worse; the fear of leaving my new friends so soon that I've grown on, Shawn, for example, or the fact that Zayn and I may have to explain our blossoming relationship to the boys once I arrive home. The only upside is that I get to  see my babies. It feels like forever since the last time I've seen them. I want another baby but I know it's much too soon for that. I don't have a firm, strong relationship yet and I haven't exactly been the world's greatest mother either. But once I'm home those kids will get some proper care the way they deserve it.

"Liz!!" Shawn cries as she burst through the door.

She immediately wraps her arms around me, lifting me up while squeezing the life out of me.

"What the hell??" Is all I'm able to say by her surprising, yet creepy actions.

"I'm going to miss you so much! We definitely need to keep in touch after you leave. You're so lucky to have a family that actually loves you and cares about you. They want you," she  goes on.

Ohhhh, she heard the news that I'm going home.

"I'm...uh....I'll miss you too," I awkwardly reply.

I don't know whether it's the fact that Zayn's in the room or the fact that I have no idea where this conversation is headed but this awkwardness is making me feel like I'm choking on my own oxygen. I want to continue this conversation, but I know at some point the subject of Harry will be brought up, and I'm not so sure that I want Zayn around when that does occur.

"C'mon, we should...... We should go," Zayn whispers quietly, anxious to get out of this house, I can tell, "did you have any luggage?"

"Um... Just the things that are in my closet over-" 

"Where's your closet?" He cuts me off before I can finish. He must be really anxious to get me out of here.

"Over there. I was gonna get to the part where I tell you where my closet is but you cut me off before it happened," I sigh.

I feel like he's trying to shove me out the door without giving me a chance to say goodbye....

I glance back after I hear the sound of my closet opening to just see Zayn throwing my clothes into my suitcase sloppily, wrinkling them. It would be nice if he could organize things but Zayn's not someone who likes to play house and do the laundry.

"Is this everything?" He asks in less than a minutes time as he shuts the doors.

"Um, check my nightstand. I might have a thing or two in there."

*Phoenix's POV*

"Daddy Harry didn't say any of that!" I argue with my father as I hear the sound of the airplane tires screeching on the runway as my father's private jet arrives.

"I don't care! I do not like to see that kind of language being used around my daughter! You know what kind of business I'm in and yet you expect me to sit back, relax, and let life go on-"

"She was jealous of me! His ex didn't like the fact that he's finding someone knew!" I try to explain and reason with him, but I know he's not listening to a word that's coming out of my mouth.

"Do I have to fly you down to my base where the women-"

"No Dad!" I cut him off. I hate what he does for a living.

"If that boy ever does it I'm flying everyone down here," he threatens lowly, "I will not let some jerk like him take my daughter's virginity-"

"I told you Dad, I'm not having sex until I'm married. If he can't wait until then, then I guess he won't be with me after all," I reassure him.

I may be lying about what I just told him, but I needed to find some way to stop him from having a conniption about all of this. It makes me wonder if his ex went through this with her father... When I'm ready to give it up to Harry, I will. But I am going to make him earn the right to take it though, first. If he's not willing to wait, he won't get it. I don't know exactly how long he'll have to wait, maybe a month or two or so, maybe even longer. When I'm ready, that'll be the day. I just wish I knew which day that would be...