Chapter 39-No Treats Here, Just Tricks

An hour ago my shift ended, thank god. I helped Lydia clean up a bit before crumpling up the brochure and tossing it in my coat pocket. I don't really want to go to this school. I mean, I do, but I think I'd be much better suited elsewhere. She surprisingly didn't bring up the man in the suit at all. I guess she figured it was none of her business.

I unlock the front door and step inside my house to surprisingly not hear anything. They're probably upstairs having sex. I don't even bother to announce my presence I just shut the door and make my way upstairs. I honestly don't think Nathan or my mom's even home because it doesn't seem like anything of their's is here. I kick off my shoes and quickly change into some pajamas so I can collapse into bed and take a nap after a long day of work. I deserve some peace and quiet for once.

*Liam's POV*

Since Liz's mother has kindly allowed me inside, I notice that Nathan's not here, for once. Wonder what happened to him...... Then again, I don't really care. 

"She just got home so she's probably upstairs in her room," her mother instructs me.

I glance down at her lazy appearance. Baggy T-shirt, sweatpants, slippers. It doesn't even look like she changed clothes at all, or even got a shower. However, I brush it off by quickly mumbling 'thank you' and quietly taking off upstairs to surprise Liz. 

I slowly turn the doorknob before opening it up and peeking inside to see her collapsed on her bed. She looks exhausted. Shutting the door, I slowly tiptoe over to her in her bed and as he back is turned so she's facing the wall, I gently hop into bed with her. Even after the bed dips from my presence, she still hasn't moved a muscle. I take note of how her tank top is riding up so part of her stomach is exposed. If Harry was here he'd probably think she was trying to seduce him by doing that. I, unlike Harry, can control myself around girls. I don't want to pull every single one I meet into bed so I can fuck them. I gently wrap my hands around Liz's waist and pull her close, only causing her to jump back in fright.

*Liz's POV*

Oh shit no....

Nathan's in bed with me.....

"No, no, no!" I panic as I quickly scramble to pull my shirt down.

I turn onto my other side only to realize that it isn't Nathan, it's Liam. What the hell is he doing here? 

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"No it's fine," I mumble, "I-I thought you were someone else."

"Harry?" He figures.

"N-no," I mumble.

I don't want to tell him about Nathan constantly thinking about having sex with me because he'll freak and get the other boys to try to come after him. But if they do that the only thing that will happen is they will end up getting themselves killed. I smile as Liam just continues smiling at me for what seems like forever until he places his palm on my face, causing me to jump at his cold touch, but then I realize that he only wants to brush a stray hair out of my face. I giggle lightly and then blush only to see Liam shifting his position. I think this bed's a bit too small for Liam and I, mainly because Liam's in here. I'm surprised my mother or Nathan hasn't come charging up here yet angry that Liam and I are alone in my room. He ends up settling for hovering over my body just barely as his arms hold him up and steady.

"Liam...." I begin when I notice how the two of us are positioned.

"I know. I promised you I wouldn't do anything here and I'm keeping that promise," Liam nods understandingly.

"Well, we could do it here but not when anyone else is home," I correct him, "so, um.....what are you doing here?"

"The guys and I decided to take you out for a little bit of fun as an early birthday present-"