Chapter 4-I'm Better Now

Taking the guards hand, he closes his hand, keeping mine trapped in his, before slowly taking the lead up to Nathan's room. I'm honestly terrified to be take to his room because he's a boys and boys tend to get carried away in their bedroom, especially at Nathan's age. I glance back behind me to see Harry pressed up against the bars of the cell, seeming concerned and scared for me. I also notice Liam as he begins to crawl out from under the bed, but before I get a chance to see his face, the guard behind me turns my head around for me, forcing me to look straight. The sound of our feet moving through the cement hallways causing our sound of our shoes hitting the floor to echo throughout the hallway. This would not help if you're trying to sneak up on someone because then they would hear you coming so your cover would be blown.

The guards stop in front of some grand wooden doors. Using the knocker, they thud it against the door, creating a clanking/banging noise. 

"Let her in!" I hear Nathan call from inside.

The left door opens slowly. Coming out, I see Megan come out, seeming spooked from something. When I take notice that her hair's a mess, I realize what just happened. I step back, taking in a deep breath, and just pray that Nathan won't do the same to me. Niall's gonna kill Nathan when he finds out what he did to his girlfriend. A guard escorts Megan away and then another one "gently" pushes me inside. The first thing I see is Nathan buckling his belt and then proceeds to throw on his shirt. He's turned into a fucking monster. It's disgusting. I can't believe that I was ever even friends with him.

"Good you came," he lightly smiles.

I ignore the sound of the door shutting behind me, but then I become frightened when I hear it lock. I stiffen up, careful not so be too easy with him. I'm not giving him what he wants. I bet he probably still thinks that I'm a virgin.

"You didn't give me a choice," I mutter under my breath but stop myself from speaking anymore when he pulls up a chair.

"Care to sit?" He asks, seeming to be minding his manners........for now......

"No. I don't want any bullshit Nathan," I state before walking over to him, causing him to back up a bit in fright, "what the fucking hell is your deal?!? I trusted you!"

"I didn't think she wanted to do this. I thought she just wanted me to be her girlfriend-"

"You're a retard for trusting her," I shake my head.

"You have every right to say that," he speaks up, causing me to raise my eyebrows in confusion. 

Is he agreeing with me? 

"What do you mean?" I ask calmly, making sure to keep my distance because I know if I get any closer to him I'll end up strangling him.

"She said if I ever tried to break up with her she'd kill me. She's in charge of me too, just like she's in charge of you-"

"Since when should I believe you considering you lied to me? You were bad then you changed, or, at least I thought you did-"

"I did. I went to therapy and counseling. I swear I'm better now. Please Liz, you're all I really have. You have to believe me."

"I will," I nod, "under one condition."

"Ugh!" He groans, "I can only do so much but what?"

"No more sleeping with my friends, or me. Don't ever hurt the boys. And do whatever you can to help us get free," I state, making sure to let him know that that's the only way that he'll earn my trust.

"Do you really want to get out?"

"Hell yes!" I exclaim, "I don't want to be trapped here. Especially with Perrie-"