Chapter 2-An Act of Kindness

The crescent moon shines brightly as I step out of my car which was just recently parked in Nathan's driveway. I walk up the pavement to his front door and begin to knock, excited to see my best friend in such a long time.

*Perrie's POV*

As Harry begins sucking on my sweet spot, I lean my head back, groaning. This boy definitely knows how to make me feel good. As he places his hand under my thigh, ready to pull me up onto his lap, I begin to hear the faint sound of someone knocking on the door. That must be Liz. She's right on time.

"Harrryyyy-" I groan but then get cut off by Harry placing a hot kiss on my lips.

He presses me into the couch and straddles me, feeling as though he's in control, which he is. His hands begin to inch up my shirt, causing me to flinch in surprise. He begins to get further when the doorbell rings. Shit I forgot she was here.

"Harry get the door," I whisper, but I don't believe he heard me, so I repeat myself a bit louder, "Harry.....door."

He groans and unhappily gets off my lap. As soon as I'm free, I quickly sneak off through the garage. I'm careful to not make too much noise as I slip out of the house because this plan has to work perfectly otherwise it'll backfire.

*Harry's POV*

Whoever rang the doorbell sure has a lot of nerve to do so. Perrie and I were just getting to the good part when we were rudely interrupted by someone wanting to crash our fun night. I open the front door to surprisingly see Liz. Perrie must've done this.........

"What are you doing here?" I growl at her, unhappy to see her.

"Nathan invited me. What are you doing here?" She glares suspiciously.

"Perrie wanted me to come over."

Before I even think of slamming the door in her face, I turn around to notice that Perrie left. What the hell?!?

Liz steps inside and proceeds into the living room in search of Nathan. I begin to close the door when unexpectedly the door slams shut on its own, scaring the absolute shit out of me. I jump in terror and scurry to the kitchen. Running to the door that leads to the garage, I begin to turn the doorknob when it won't budge. The locks are switched around so we can't get out. Clearly Perrie very thoroughly thought this through before I came over.

But this has been the first time in over a year that I've even heard Liz's voice. I miss her it's just I'm so angry with her it's overpowering my dying devotion to her. I begin to reach forward to give her a hug and ask what's been going on but then I realize I better not.

"Harry............." Liz begins but then dies off, not finishing her sentence.

"Look this is really awkward so I should just go. I'll see you later," I mumble before proceeding to the door.

I can't stand just hanging around the house with her with nothing to talk about. I reach for the doorknob and turn it, only to remember that we're locked in, most likely until we make up if that ever happens, which I doubt.

"I hated the way we said goodbye," I hear Liz mumble in the other room.

Suddenly perking up, I walk out to the living room and just hang around in the doorway, staring at her, admiring her beauty.

"What?" I ask as I wait for her to repeat herself.

"You were an asshole and pissed me off..........I wish we didn't say goodbye that way-"

"Well what else was I supposed to do? I told you that we should just forget we ever met each other and that's what I did! I acted like I never met you and you practically screamed at me for just following my own directions-"

"Then next time don't be so immature!" She yells.

Without hesitation, I take my hand and slap her across the face, hard! I glare at her, my nostrils flaring as my temper increases. No one dare call me immature. She gasps in shock as the strength of my hand stings her face. I pull my hand back, revealing the bright red hand print that I left on her left cheek. As I see tears well up in her eyes, I finally realize what I've just done. I've become a fucking monster. I know I shouldn't have done that it's just that she pissed me off and the fact that she called me immature just sent me over the edge. She cries as she takes off upstairs and I stand alone, broken. I promised myself that I'd never hurt a girl, especially Liz. I wasn't even thinking, but I sure as hell wish I was. I quickly run up the stairs after her, anxious to make things right.

"Liz," I whisper as I gently push a bedroom door open revealing her holding her red face in pain, the tears streaming down her face like a waterfall, "I'm sorry. I never meant to do that."

"Please go away," she whimpers, crawling over to the other side of the bed, away from me.

"Liz I never wanted to hurt you. I just got so mad and the separation between us was killing me. Baby you know how much I love you-"

"Then why did you hit me?"

"Because you called me immature. Liz, you know me. I'd never hurt anyone."

I sit down on the bed and hold out my arms, waiting for her to crawl into them. When she doesn't, I come closer and enclose my arms around her body and begin stroking her luscious brown locks.

"I truly am sorry. I love you Liz," I whisper before leaning down to kiss the top of her head.

"Aww how sweet. You guys finally made up," Perrie smiles, interrupting us, "but guess what? I've got a surprise for you."

Liz gently lifts her head off of my lap to look at Perrie, who is now throwing people onto the floor. They grunt as their face makes contact with the carpet. The door slams shut and Perrie leans over the bodies and yanks their heads up by their hair, revealing the boys, Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Niall.

Holy shit.........

What the fucking hell is happening right now?!?