Chapter 64-I Promise

*Harry's POV*

She gets under my fucking skin so damn much. Why can't she just see that I'm sorry?!? I never meant to hurt her, why doesn't she understand that? I'm not used to making commitments like this. I'm so new at this; it all feels foreign.

I step out of the bathroom to see that everyone is still socializing as usual, minding their own business, but Liz is gone. I approach the girl that approached her as I was on the way to the bathroom. Tapping on her shoulder, she turns around and seems startled by my presence.

Good, I hope I scare you.....

"Where's Liz?" I ask, smiling innocently hoping that she'll tell me thinking that I'm not mad at her, which I am slightly.

"She went upstairs to her room," she answers quietly, pointing upstairs but not bothering to answer me while looking at me in the eyes.

"Thanks."

Bitch....

"Liz?" I call when I reach the hallway upstairs, "do you have my phone? I won't be mad if you do. I just want to know that it's safe and I didn't drop it somewhere to have someone else claim it as their own."

Alright, I might be a little upset that she took it because I know if she did that she snooped through it because I didn't change my lock code, which I should've before I came here. I wait a minute before knocking again. She won't be able to just camp out in there and ignore me, because I'm not leaving until she opens the damn door and talks to me. 

And that's a promise....

*Liz's POV*

I'm not opening that door no matter how badly he wants me to. He doesn't deserve to see the damage that he's done to me and my state of mind. The sound of him banging on the door rings through the room as my mind spins and spins like a twister, desperate to drive me out of my mind, because that's exactly what he's doing. He seriously makes me want to pull my hair out, he really does. The death defying pact of his love and need for me honestly scares me a little. He says he's over me and now here he is banging on my door begging for me. What the hell? He says need to make up my mind when really it should be him that needs to think all of his feelings over. I know what I want. I just wants happiness. 

"Liz-" Harry begins, but I tune him out when I feel his phone vibrating in my back pocket.

I, unfortunately, got my phone confiscated when it rang during the middle of the night because I thought I set it onto silent like I usually do. So Susan took it away, but because it was the first time I ever got in trouble here, she let me off with a warning. So I swiped Harry's. And yes I am smiling about that. 

I pull Harry's phone out to see that it's a text message from Zayn. Perfect timing. He's exactly who I wanted to talk to.....

From: Zayn

Hey, how's everything going there with Liz? Text me.

From: Harry

Not well..... And this is Liz btw.

From: Zayn

Y? What's happening?

From: Harry

He just keeps trying to get me to talk to him, but I don't want to... Do u know anything about a girl named Phoenix that he's been getting text messages from??

From: Zayn

The name's not familiar so I have to say no on that one.