Chapter 42-Prep Time

Liam just has a blank stare on his face before pointing to himself, his face a ghostly white color.

"M-mine?" He chokes, his index finger pointing to his chest.

I nod slowly, causing him to drop his head in shame. 

"I-I'm sorry," he mumbles, not sure what else to say.

"I'll be getting an abortion anyway. Don't worry about it-"

"But what if want this baby? Liz, do you even consider the slightest bit about what the other person might want?!? Or does the world just revolve around you 24/7?!?" He suddenly snaps.

I step back, terrified. I feel awful now. My mind's just racing at a thousand miles an hour; so fast, that I never even got a chance to consider how Liam might feel about my decision. I'm about to turn into a coward by running away, but then I see the expression on Liam's face change.

"I'm kidding!" He bursts out laughing, "lighten up a little Liz-"

"No don't tell me to 'lighten up'! You scared the hell out of me!" I yell.

He doesn't deserve the chance to apologize. So, before he has a chance to, I quickly storm upstairs to my room, not feeling any tears begin to form. I understand having a joke every now and then, but when you act like you're dead serious over a topic that could change our lives forever, it's no longer considered a joke to me. I'm fucking pissed-no, beyond that right now at Liam. I walk into my room, slamming the door shut behind me, and throw myself into my closet. I need to finish unpacking. But I also need to prepare for my date with Harry. As I unpack my nicer, formal clothing, I closely examine each and every article of clothing to see if they could possibly be worn tonight. I eventually come across a simple silver dress that comes down to about my mid-thigh. It only has one shoulder strap but it's very pretty. I don't want to look too fancy, but I also don't want to just show up in simple jeans and a T-shirt. It also has a small hole in the dress, not like a hole hole from the sewing being worn out or anything, just a hole that was designed in the dress to expose a bit of skin. I slip off my clothes that I currently have on to try on my new dress. As I begin to pull it up, it suddenly stops sliding up. It doesn't fit? But it's my size it has to fit. 

"Danielle? Eleanor?" I call.

I wait a few moments before realizing that one of the guys could possibly see me here half dressed, so I quickly step into my closet and peek my head around the closet door to see who's coming.

"Anybody?" I call, "hello?!?"

"What's with all the yelling?" Zayn grumbles as he proceeds into my room.

Oh shit...

"Can you get Eleanor or Danielle please? I need their help-"

"Well why can't I help?" He cuts me off.

"Because I need them to help me pull this dress up," I reply.

"I can do that," he says, "now come out so I can see you."

The fact that I can't get this dress up when I know that it's supposed to fit only makes me feel more insecure about myself. Am I really gaining that much weight? My diet hasn't changed at all, so what could be causing this? Unless I'm more pregnant than I thought I was. I think I need to start hitting the gym soon....

"Are you going to come out or are you just gonna stand there and hide your beautiful body like the insecure girl that I know you are? I'm not going to do anything to you. I know better. I'm a changed man," he reassures me, but I can tell by the tone of his voice that he's growing impatient.