Chapter 3-Unexpected Surprises

"Perrie what the hell is going on here?" Harry asks as he constantly flicks his head back and forth, switching his view from the boys on the floor to her.

"Surprise," she evilly grins.

And when I see Nathan slowly march into the room and stand behind her, my jaw practically drops on the floor. He betrayed me.......

"What the fuck?!?" Harry gasps, absolutely dumbfounded.

"I hate to say this Harry, but, you turn me on but you're too big of a softy. You always regret something after you do it. I needed a guy who's tougher, not afraid to hurt people and their feelings."

"Nathan when did this happen?" I ask as I approach him.

The thought of Perrie and Nathan working together, dating, just doesn't seem right in my mind. They aren't meant for each other. She's probably just using him for her own little game. So if the boys are here...........where are the girls?

"Oh, no worries boys, we brought you some company," Perrie smiles before twirling Nathan around and shoving him out the door.

really thought that Nathan was better than this, but I guess I was wrong again........

A few seconds later, Nathan reappears with Danielle, Megan, and Eleanor. He drags them inside and throws them on the ground  on top of the boys, causing Zayn, Liam, and Niall to face plant into the carpet yet again. Feeling betrayed and heartbroken, I suddenly hike up the courage to go over to Nathan and get in his face.

"Can I help you-" he begins to ask, but I cut him off before he has a chance to finish his question.

"What the fucking hell is your problem?!? You tricked me! You were my friend! I was the only person you had around you that actually trusted you! And here you are-"

I'm suddenly lifted into the air by two big security guards. Kicking and punching the man in the back, that still didn't stop me from still talking.

"You are a fucking asshole!! I hate you Nathan! I actually believed that you changed........." I continue to yell as I'm carried away, eventually causing my voice to die off from the distance apart from each other.

I'm never trusting anyone ever again........

The guard pushes an old wooden door that has a bunch of splinters in it open and carries me down. I'm eventually thrown into an old, compact cell that only contains a bed, a sink, and a toilet. The metal gate closes and gets locked shut before the only sound that I end up hearing.......is silence. I rub the dust off my clothing and take a seat on the bed, only to have the bed sink so low that I'm practically laying on the floor. After a few short moments I hear the sound of the cellar door open and then a second later I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I crawl to the back of my cell in an attempt to hide. I look up, only to see Zayn's hurt face as he looks down at me.

"I feel stupid for trusting him," I slowly mumble, "go on ahead. I know you came down here to say 'I told you so' so go on ahead and say it already."

"That's not what I came down here for," he replies, "I came down to see you and see how you're doing because you seemed pretty hurt back there."

"I'm fine......." I lie, curling up into a ball.

Zayn becomes startled when the cellar door opens once again. He attempts to hide in the corner but once he finds a hiding spot it becomes too late, a guard has now hauled him over his shoulder. It's not long till I notice that the guard isn't the only one who came down here, he brought a friend.........

Harry..........

He gets thrown into a cell across from me while Zayn's thrown into the one to Harry's right. I avoid making eye contact because I know Harry's eyes are on me. And to think that if I didn't listen to Nathan we wouldn't be here right now. We wouldn't be here if Harry didn't listen to Perrie either. So technically this is all Harry's fault because he hooked up with the slut. The guard heads upstairs and not even a minute later I hear the door open once more, but surprisingly, Liam comes down.

"What the hell are you doing here you're gonna get caught!" I whisper/yell to him.

"I had to see you," he whispers.

Before I even realize what he's doing, I realize that Liam just got on the inside. My eyes blow up in wonder as I constantly look back and forth at him and at the door. I begin to say something but before any words come out, Liam's lips meet mine. As we kiss, I can hear quick shuffling coming from across the room, so obviously Harry and Zayn are upset but I don't care. For once I'm happy. He pulls away, stroking my cheek, causing me to blush.

"What was that for?" I smile lightly.

"I missed you so much," he whispers before pulling me in for a hug.

When I remember that he was with Danielle, I begin to feel guilty. They dated and I don't want her to think that Liam left her for me because it's not like that. I don't want to make it seem like I'm stealing her boyfriend. I love Liam but I don't want to take him away from her. I don't want to go public with him in front of Danielle.

"You seem a bit freaked out. What's the matter?" He asks, gently pulling me down onto the floor with him.

I adjust myself so I'm comfy on his lap. Snuggling myself so my head's leaning on his neck, I feel safe and loved, mainly because I'm with him.

"Liz what's wrong?"

"N-nothing. I was just afraid of getting caught because you're not supposed to be in here or down here."

"It's fine. I'm going to hide under the bed anyway. Oh, and one more thing, don't sit on the bed."

"I discovered that already," I smile.

In a few moments, I suddenly hear the door open. I push Liam down onto the floor and then he crawls under the bed making sure to stay back enough so he's not seen. A guard opens the door, looking around seeming like something's amiss. I gulp, feeling guilty for hiding Liam but I don't want him to get in trouble. The guard holds out his hand and I hesitate to take it. I look up at the guard to see that he has an impatient look on his face as though he doesn't have all day.

"C'mon," he grunts, opening and closing his hand, signaling for me to put mine in it, "master Nathan requests to see you immediately."