Chapter 65-Slow & Steady

Thinking Harry's gonna reappear before Zayn comes into my room, my thoughts are proven to be wrong when his hazel eyes glow as he appears in my door frame, his smile brighter than the sun himself. I'm glad to see that he's actually happy to see me.

"Are you OK?" He quickly asks, his eyes darting every now and then to the stairs to make sure Harry's not listening.

"He left already Zayn. Your coast is clear," I smirk as he steps into the room with me.

I assume just to make sure, Zayn walks over to my window and sure enough, Harry's walking across the street to go get his car.....wherever it's parked. His shoulders sink, breathing a sigh of relief knowing he's safe. I watch as Harry pushes over a garbage bin, dumping the trash into the streets. A part of me wants to rush out there and get him to stop but by Zayn's protective hand gripping my hip, I know I'm not going anywhere, which hurts.

"You don't still care about him, do you?" He asks quietly.

"I do," I nod, sniffling, "but I'm with you. Just because I'm with you doesn't mean he doesn't mean anything to me. He'll always be in my heart, but you'll own it."

"That's good to know," a smile appears on his face before he leans in, pecking my cheek, "besides, who knows how many times he's fucked Phoenix since you've been in here-"

"He told me he hasn't done anything with her. Not even a kiss. He's working on making friends instead of girlfriends. Maybe me being in here is better for the both of us, not just me..."

A weird tingling sensation arises when I feel his hand clasp together with mine. I don't want him to let go but his hand holding mine still doesn't feel right. I've never trusted myself with him, and I still don't, but hopefully he can change that. As of now, all of the guys are taken, I think. Liam with Danielle, Louis with Eleanor, Niall with......Perrie? I'm not sure if they're together or not really. And, Harry with........Phoenix.... And of course Zayn with me... That still sounds weird to me. The thought of me with my ex-worst nightmare is.....I don't know.... Strange, that's for sure.

*Harry's POV*

From: Harry

Can we meet? I need to blow off some steam and I know I won't land myself in prison if I'm around u.

From: Phoenix

U sure u wanna meet with me, the whore?

From: Harry

The fuck r u talking about?

From: Phonix

Don't play stupid with me, Harry! You're such an ass!

From: Harry

Um, I can agree with that at some times but can I at least know y I am an ass??

What the hell did I do to her that she's so mad at me?!? I never called her a.....

Liz.....

From: Harry

That wasn't me that called u a whore, I SWEAR! I would NEVER call u that. I was with my ex and my phone fell out of my pocket when I went to go to the bathroom. I guess u must've texted me during the time while I was gone and she saw the messages and she got jealous..... Phoenix I know you're mad at me and u have every right to b but it wasn't me. Just please..... I need to see u.

From: Phoenix

Y were u with your ex?

From: Harry