Chapter 51-Once Again

*Harry's POV*

As Zayn pulls into the school parking lot, I immediately begin scanning the school grounds for any sign of Liz. No one's heard from her since Louis dropped her off, so I'm beginning to worry about her now. Either she's forgotten about us or she's in trouble. Zayn, Liam, Louis, and I all decided to come to visit. Niall would've except he didn't want to face Megan, since they're not on very good terms right now. I don't even know why I bothered to come myself since I know I'm going to stick with Megan, and Liz and I aren't exactly on good terms either. Louis and Liam lunge behind themselves to the trunk and start grabbing Liz's luggage. I wait outside for the boys to start handing me bags, but they seem to have everything under control.

"Where's her room again?" Zayn asks as we begin to walk into a dorm building. 

"Right here," Louis states as he puts his fist to the door and begins to knock. 

Not even a minute later, the door swings open, revealing Megan and her very large baby bump. The boys, ever-so-rudely, barge in without even being granted entrance. I, however, just stand in the hallway. The boys seem to begin to get themselves comfortable before I notice Megan begin to grow uneasy.

"I-I feel sick," she quickly mumbles, "please excuse me."

She quickly shuts the door and just stands there. He dirty blonde hair is swept up into a messy bun and her face lacks makeup, although she doesn't really even need it.

"You OK? You said you were sick back there-"

"I know. I lied so I could talk to you in private."

"About?"

"Well we-Liz and I, went to a party last night and she got arrested for possession of weed-"

"That doesn't sound like the Liz I know at all," I growl, knowing something fishy is going on.

"No, I'm being serious. She got arrested last night because Caleb gave her weed-"

"Did she smoke it?!?" I panic, suddenly feeling a wave of concern flood over me.

"No of course not! Well, I don't remember really..... I was high and I was drunk so last night was kind of a blur but I know she got arrested but she didn't smoke it. She was just holding it when the cops busted through the front door. I would've grabbed her......but it was too late... They already had her in handcuffs by the time I got to her," she explains honestly-or at least I assume she's being honest. 

"Well then where were you when the cops busted in?" I ask as I put my hands on my hips like Liz does all the time.

"Caleb and everybody took off after he gave her the weed because they wanted to set her up. She screwed him over so he figured it'd only be fair if he screwed her over. I took off with them, mainly because I couldn't wrap my head around what was happening at the time. But when I saw Liz with handcuffs on her wrists I knew I made a mistake. Liz didn't seem comfortable at that party to begin with."

I can't believe all of this went down last night and I didn't know about any of it. Then again, the guys probably don't know about any of this either. But if Liz got arrested wouldn't the cops give her one phone call. Or if they did, who did she call and why didn't she call me? She knows I wouldn't tell anybody. The hallway grows quiet now that we are both silent and the hallway is vacant. You'd think people would be out and about. Or maybe they're all hungover from last night.

"So where is she now?" I ask as I slip my thumbs into my front pockets and bend my right knee.

"At the police station. It's just a few blocks away from here," she answers.