Chapter 41-Make A Wish

*1 Month Later*

Since the "incident" with Nathan, (I did not get pregnant from that thank god), I've decided to move out of my mother's house and move into the boys' house because staying at my mom's would just mean really awkward altercations with Nathan, and I can't deal with that. Sure, the boys' house is going to mean that I have less privacy, but I'm willing to deal with that. I just can't deal with Nathan. He's now my mother's problem. I moved all my stuff back in yesterday and now I'm just trying to deal with the altercation of my living situation. The boys have seemed to have really become laid back since they've moved back home and have learned to deal with being allowed to go out in public with no security guards. I guess they're not used to having their old lives back just yet. 

Other than that, Harry's suddenly decided to go out with me. I thought he hated me but I guess not. I don't know why, but apparently he likes me still. So Louis has Eleanor, Niall has Perrie, Harry has me, Zayn has......I don't know who, and Liam, well, I don't know if he ever got back with Danielle or not. It's strange, Liam and I became really close and then we just stopped talking. I don't know what happened. I never really went on a proper date before, and I'm sure Harry hasn't-if he even knows what the word 'date' means. 

No one else knows about what happened with Nathan, except for Louis. I mean, the other guys know that I was with him, but only Louis knows that I had sex with him. But I don't regret it. He probably was the best guy that I ever had sex with. He did what wanted, for a change. Nothing's really ever gone my way before. It's nice to have a change  for once. 

I finish hanging up the rest of the clothes in my closet when I hear a soft knock on the door, followed by a greeting from Harry. I turn around to see him smirking as he has one hand holding onto the doorframe. 

"Hi," I greet with a smile.

"Are you preparing for tonight?" He asks as he takes a few steps forward towards me.

I ignore his question, mainly because he's ignoring the whole topic as to why he's finally speaking to me once again. Someone had to have talked to him before yesterday because up until that point we were complete strangers. What matters to me more right now is my birthday, which is tomorrow, which he doesn't even seem to be aware of.

What do I want for my birthday?

I want to see Dylan and Daisy. That's the only thing I want because I have everything else that I could possibly need. 

I pick up the set of hangers that I have lying on my bed and proceed to carry them over into my closet when Harry suddenly grabs them out of my hands.

"Your clothes can wait," he sexily whispers as he grabs my waist and squeezes my butt.

"N-no," I mumble, pushing him away, "I'm.....um....I'm not ready. If we're doing this, we're going slow-"

"And by doing this, you mean....sex?" He smirks.

"No. I mean, being a couple. I don't want to make any mistakes this time. We went too fast the last time."

I know I'm digging myself into a big trench by going through with being with him again, but I believe in giving people second chances. And by second chances, I mean, I'll keep forgiving you until you stop screwing up.

"You OK? You seem like your heads in the clouds," Harry notices.

"I'm fine," I bark sternly.

"Are you sure you're alright? You've been awfully-"

"I'm fine!" I yell.

"I know you're not telling me something-"

"Harry I'm fine!!!"