Chapter 1-One Year Later

It's been one year since Liz and One Direction have seen each other.

Since then, One Direction have gone on another turn, not realizing that the tour would be their last one, like, ever. After the tour ended, their contract did as well. Unexpectedly, they all decided to not sign for another five years because each of them felt that by doing that, they were basically signing their life away because they literally were given no freedom. They are still together as friends, but they are no longer making music. No decision has been made by any of the boys to start a solo career. Whether the boys may change their minds a while later and decide to resign, that is still unknown, but for now One Direction is over. So while many directioners are bawling their eyes out because they feel that there's no reason to exist anymore because their idols are gone, Liz is having the time of her life.

Liz, on the other hand, is starting a whole new life for herself. She's moved out of her mother's house and has bought a place of her own. She's maintained a friendship with Danielle and Eleanor while still avoiding her exes. She's had a much closer relationship to Danielle though since the split because Danielle and Liz have been working together in dance. They've done multiple shows, obviously enjoying the single life. But that's not all, Liz has been able to travel the world with photography. She's become a professional photographer, starting her own business that has become a success. She's worked with multiple famous celebrities such as Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, and even Justin Bieber. Also doing modeling on the side with Danielle, Liz couldn't be happier. She's not the paparazzi, but she just works with photo shoots and taking photos of scenery and such.

On another note, the children. Eleanor eventually gave birth to a beautiful baby boy but unfortunately, due to the fact that she just couldn't really handle parenthood and relationships, she decide to give him up for adoption unnamed. But he wasn't alone, she gave up Casey too. It's not that she didn't love her, no, she loved her very much, but she just can't handle being a mother. Since Louis wasn't contributing and their relationship was going downhill, she really had no other choice. She still has school too so it's even more challenging. Yes, they did break off the engagement but they're still together as a couple. They decided that maybe things won't work out as well as they first hoped. Mainly it was the fact that his life was going by in, like, a nanosecond that scared Louis. Dylan and Daisy have been with Harry, but during the tour he left them with his mother because he simply couldn't handle having little children on a bus with alcohol, women, and cigarettes. He didn't want to seem like a bad influence to his kids by drinking beer in front of them at such a young age. And when Harry took Liz away, he didn't bother to grab the children so she's never seen them so the kids are probably wondering where the hell their mother went. 

Liz has had no communication with any of the boys at any point since Harry and Liz had the bitter split. So they haven't seen each other in a little more than a year. She hasn't kept in touch with Nathan either, so no one really has any stats on what's going on with him and how he's doing. Ellie, the dog that Eleanor found, has been returned to her owner to discover that her real name is Cookie and her collar slipped off during a walk so it seemed as though she was stray. Even though Eleanor misses her, she knows that the owner's children are very thrilled to have their family pet back.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Liz's POV*

 "Beautiful!" Lance, the photographer, cheers as Danielle hold our positions while standing in front of a green screen and Lance snaps pictures of us nonstop, "alright girls now turn around and make a sexy face as you both look over your shoulders. Danielle you turn right and Liz you turn left so then the picture looks more professional."

We follow his instructions, turning around and make a sexy and seductive face. I desperately try to not blink as his blinding camera flash goes off constantly to guarantee getting at least one good picture that's decent enough to publish in a magazine.