Chapter 30-Interrupted

*Harry's POV*

"What do you want?" I grumble as Lydia walks into my room.

"Well, you're being released."

"How?!? I thought they weren't allowing me to leave-"

"Apparently the blood test that they were examining wasn't yours."

I look at her, amazed. It's a miracle. And today also just happens to be my first anniversary with Liz. We've been married a whole year even though. Even though we're technically no longer together, we've never done anything about that because I know we both still want to be with each other. I'd never forget something like this, especially with Liz.

Wherever she may be........

But I know now that I should go out there, find her, and make things right because it's the right thing to do. I love her, but I still fear running into Perrie along the way because she always seems to be a roadblock.

*Liz's POV*

"STOP IT!!!!" I scream as Nathan's hands roam my body as he tries to pull me inside as I'm dangling out my window, "PUT ME DOWN!!!!!"

I can tell he's enjoying touching me, which freaks me out. If he came here for my mother then why is he here touching my boobs as he tries to pull me inside? He's a complete pervert. He's never going to be a good father and he knows it, especially if he's going to use his "daughter" for sex. It's not right what he's doing.

"Nathan!!!" I yell, "why are you doing this??? Let me go!"

"I'm experimenting-"

"MOM-"

Suddenly, his hand is placed over my mouth, silencing me as I feel my body weight lifted off the ground and placed on my bed. Nathan straddles my body and I can feel his downstairs harden by the fact that he's got me trapped under him.

"Not a word is said to your mother about any of this, understood?"

"Why don't you want her to know? You care about her enough to have sex with her in the middle of my living room, so why should you be afraid to hide this from her?"

"Because I don't think the average mother would appreciate it if I fucked her daughter."

"Please........get off me," I groan, "I need to go see Harry's mom. She's expecting me for dinner-"

"Or are you just trying to get over there so you have an excuse to be with your fuck buddies?" He suddenly snaps.

How does he know about that? No one knows except the boys and I. It's not even that serious we're all just screwing around. It's not like any of us have feelings for each other, I mean, it's just sex. No biggie... When I don't respond, Nathan knows that what he says is the truth. Sighing, he gets up and proceeds over to my door with an ashamed look on his face.

"That's what I thought. Your mother wouldn't appreciate this, finding out that those douchebags stole her sweet, innocent daughter's virginity-"

"P-uh lease," I sound out every word for dramatic effect, "I'm not innocent and I'm not a virgin-"

"But your mother doesn't know that. She doesn't even know that you've never kissed a boy, let alone had a boyfriend and got married. She doesn't even know that she's a grandmother. So when does the truth come out?? You've been lying and sneaking around behind closed curtains your entire life, when are you going to start being honest for once?"

"Right now, now if you'll excuse me....." I trail off as I hop out the window once again, "I'll be back in about a half hour. Please don't let me find you two on the couch again when I get back."

*Niall's POV*

She claws at my back, moaning as I gently thrust into her every second.

"Babe that feels so good," she moans before I sloppily place a wet kiss upon her lips, "you are such a dog. I love it!"

"Harry would kill me if he found out we're doing this-"

"Don't worry about him. He doesn't care. He'd just get jealous, not that that would matter or anything. Niall, I want you and only you. I felt terrible when we split and then when we found each other I felt as though it was fate bringing us together-"

"Or Zayn trying to find a girl to fuck," I sarcastically chuckle.

"Well then I guess Zayn knows what's right for everyone," Perrie smiles.

"I love you so much," I whisper as I can feel myself ready to reach my high.

Only she can make me want to spasm so earlier than everyone else, and it drives me crazy the way she turns me on. I clutch the bed sheets as I press into her one last time and release myself when I hear a loud gasp. I look down to realize Perrie's quickly pulling up the covers when I then notice that the sound didn't come from her.

Shit.......

"N-Niall," Liz's familiar voice chokes, "I wanted to ask you something but......uh....n-never mind......."

"No Liz I wasn't-oh forget it," I groan when she storms out of the room.

I fucked up big time and she knows it.

*Liz's POV*

That animal doesn't even have the courtesy to lock the door. And with Perrie too! I mean, Harry can't stand that bitch to begin with. And now Niall's in there having sex with her! Talk about not paying attention enough. I walk down the stairs to see Liam casually sitting on the couch by himself watching golf. Me being his friend and all, I decide to go sit with him.

"Hey Liam," I greet as I walk over to him.

"Hey," he greets back when he suddenly notices me, "you look awfully pale. Are you OK?"

"F-fine," I stutter quickly as I take a seat.

I'm not telling him about what I just witnessed. But Niall can't fix anything this time. Everyone's going to hate him for going behind our backs and having sex with Perrie, especially in Harry's mother's house. I turn my body so I'm facing Liam, ready to tell him, when I remember that this is the same couch that we almost had sex on if it wasn't for Danielle interrupting us. It seems as though no one can have sex without someone walking in. Someone always has to ruin it. Two people can't have some private romantic time together for an hour to two hours alone without someone barging in. It just doesn't happen. 

"Liam, I have a question for you."

"Shoot," he states, turning off the TV and facing me.

"W-would you like to come to dinner with me and my family at my house? I know that sounds kind of stupid and almost as though I'm asking you on a date but I'm not-I mean, if you want it to be a date it can be b-but if not we can just go as friends but I just want to know if you'd like to go with me," I stutter and ramble endlessly, not thinking that I'll ever stop.

Liam lightly chuckles and smiles at my request, "sure. I'd love to."

"Thanks."

I stand up and Liam does the same, and he just so happens to enclose my hand in his as we walk out together. I grab my bag, my jacket, and Liam's jacket. We put on our coats and Liam opens up the door, ready to go, when my face goes white at the sight of him.

"H-Harry," I gulp, "w-what are you doing here?"