"Ma'am, get back to the room, if you're so-"

"You're kids you don't understand! What if people, what if-"

"Leave!" I heard Ignatius scream, "Leave her alone! Just get in there and save whatever's left of our God damn reputation."

I closed my eyes and I wished I could shut everything out. I tried to take deep breaths and started thinking of things which could make the situation better. I wanted to vomit. I felt so many emotions altogether. I felt my lungs were ready to burst and my eyes were watering up. I had trouble breathing.

"I need-"

"Back off man, she is having a fucking panic attack, leave her the fuck alone," Ignatius pushed Zachariah back. Everything was a blur but I could still hear things, and I wished I didn't, she needs water, and she does."

"Get up," he said, he extended his hands towards me and I put my hand in his. He looked at me and smiled. He stepped back and pulled me up.

"I think there will be an award show after this, why don't you take your party and head inside, I'll drop her off, I'm going home anyway," he turned to look at my mother. She crossed her hand over her chest and narrowed her eyes at him. She wasn't going to send me with him anyways. And I was a mess; I had tears running down my face with mascara and eyes liner.

"I can't do anything anyway, plus you know my mom and mum, very well," he said. My mom hesitated; there was definitely something going on that I had no idea about. I could see the look in her eyes something was really up.

"I'll inform Nanna, that you wish to go back. I'll tell her you're coming home, leave her and go, no funny business," she told him and raised her eyebrow at him.

"What will you do ma'am, banish my family for the Royal Society at-"

"Dude, what the hell is your problem? Either you're cursing at people or making fun of people, don't you have any class man?" Zachariah stepped forward. He rolled the sleeve of his shirt and for the first time, I noticed that his coat was gone. I don't know if I was hallucinating or what but his arms were covered in tattoos.

"Yeah? And you have class? I'll tell you what I know things about you and you don't want to speak it out loud, so I'll tell you to step back. If I open my mouth all you'll be able to do will cry and weep!" He put his hand on Zachariah's chest and pushed him back.

Zachariah stumbled but gained his strength very soon. She quickly moved forward and pushed Ignatius hard.

"I'll tell you what I know About class," he threw a punch at Ignatius and he ducked his head in. He moved to his left and grabbed his hand in his. Ignatius twisted it back and I heard a cry of pain leave his mouth. He fell on his knee and he tried to stand back again and kick Ignatius.

"You forgot, I fight for money, your classy punches and camp moves won't do anything to me," he put his leg on Zachariah's back and pushed him down.

"Leave him! Leave him!" My mother rushed in and pulled Ignatius away from Zachariah. I was too shocked to say anything. What really surprised me the most was my mother. I don't know what she was really up too.

"You really need to learn some manners, you need to! I'm only letting you take my daughter home because I don't have any other way around, you need to respect people and you need to understand that with a few tattoos the whole world wouldn't start running after you!" He looked at me, I just gulped.

"Please ask Nanna to call me when you reach home," she said and looked at Ignatius. She pulled Zachariah up with the help of his mother and went in the other direction.

"Let's get you home before they question my class again," he pulled me in his direction by my shoulder. "Don't tell me you're scared of me," he said and kept moving forward.

"I'm scared of what I feel, to be honest," I told him.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, I just don't have even the slightest idea of what is going on in my life. It's like I don't know," I took a deep breath. I pushed my head back and tried to concentrate on everything but at the same time nothing. I just wanted to leave the place and have a new start. I wanted to change my name. A mystery was one thing, but I didn't know what people around me wanted from me.

"Well, when life gets you down do you want to know you got to do? Just keep swimming!" He said cheerfully. He looked at me and smiled, a very genuine one. I saw his dimple on the right cheek appear. He just quoted dory and I wanted to dance.

"Did you just quote-"

"Yeah, I have watched all the Disney movies with Ver. I could narrate the whole god damn movie for you," he smiled fondly at mentioning her sister.

"I never had siblings-"

"Trust me you don't want one, I have three. When Ver was small, not that she is very old right now but the only way she used to sleep was by putting the Nemo movie on, she slept in fifteen minutes and then I ended up watching the whole fucking movie," he shook his head.

"She is absolutely adorable."

"She is but she is quite a pain in the ass but she is our pain in the ass," he said. And my heart sunk. I felt so jealous of him. He knew he belonged there, but I didn't. Nanna and Manchurian were the only two people who I was sure truest loved me. I was so happy that Veronica had a real family to call her home.

"Have you ever felt lost?" I asked him. He looked at me and scrunched his eyes brow. He was trying to calculate how much he should say about it. I knew he was confused, I knew he wanted to tell me stuff but I didn't know if he would let me in.

"I did," he cleared his throat and told me, "but I'm okay now. Remember what the little fish said?"

"Yes, I do. How can I forget it?" We were soon at the back gate of the building. I didn't even realize that we're out already.

"So tell me, Miss. Rhett, are you ready to have some fun?" He said and climbed on his bike.

We have more than 700K reads! Thankyou!