Chapter 46

The nurse let us stay with Cameron and Shawn and went to go find Eva. I tried to tell her it wasn't a good idea, but she waved me off saying, she was a fighter and she gots strength. Nash had to remind Sam and I to call our parents. We both called and explained what happened. I took forever trying to get my family to stay home and let me stay by myself. But they ended up winning to at least bring my clothes and some things to stay in the hospital.

The next couple of days were hard as Shawn was in and out of consciousness due to his head getting hit in the accident. He was able to go home a week later and so was Cam. The day Shawn was able to go home, I never even thought about how he would get home as he was still injured. I talked to my parents about it and they said he could live with us for the next couple weeks.

Shawn was getting ready to go when I went out in he parking lot to go get his car. I saw the blonde hair blow in the wind as the first sign. I decided it could have been anyone and continued on with what I was doing. I started Shawn's car and drove up to the front of the hospital to meet Shawn and my family standing with Cameron, Sam and her family.

Cameron was in two cast on his arm and his leg and a neck brace. He had stitches all over and he looked overall rough. Shawn had a cast on his leg and surgery done on it. He also had a terrible concussion that he needed to be watched over because.

As I drove up a row of parked cars, my eyes caught the glimpse of Emily. I rolled my eyes and sighed but continued driving until she ran over and started to yell at me.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING WITH SHAWN?"

I calmly parked the car and rolled down the window to tell Emily leave. When she wouldn't stop yelling I got out and walked toward the front of the hospital when her first made contact with my face and everything went black.