Chapter 26

Shawn opened the door to let in Sam. I was so stoked to see her. I was bored some times with just Shawn when he was asleep.
     "Hey Bickle, I heard what happened a few days ago. They're just now letting me see you," she said abruptly.
       "I'm so glad too see you,"I confessed. "Sometimes someone sleeps a lot as is boring." I looked at Shawn who smiled at me. "How long can you stay?"
      "Not long," she told me with sadness in her voice. "My mom is going to come visit and we are going to go. I have like 5 minutes alone with you."
       "Ok."
       Shawn got up out of the chair he was sitting in and left the room leaving just Sam and I. Sam stayed for the time she could and then left. Shawn came back in and said that he was going to let Cameron Dallas in to see me in 15 minutes. Like what??
      I had met Cameron once. He interrupted Shawn and I's kiss. I didn't want to face him again. Shawn sang for me until Cameron came. Boy was his voice AMAZING!!! I first fell in love with his voice on Vine and then his face.
      "Hey hey!" Cameron boisterously shouted coming in the door.
      "Hi," I meekly said.
      He and Shawn "guy" hugged and they sat in the two chairs next to me.
       "I'm sick of being single," he complained to Shawn. That's when I had the brilliant idea of setting him up with Sam. Sam would die.
       "I have the perfect girl for you," I spoke up.
        "Really?" He asked me with curiosity. Shawn looked at me eyebrows raised. Sam, I mouthed at Shawn.
        "Yup, y'all can go out when I get discharged  which is tomorrow. I think," I told him.
         "Okay, don't tell her who she's meeting though," he winked as he said.
          "Got it."
        He left soon after that. He made sure I was going to set up his date and left. It was just Shawn and I.
        "I'm so ready to go home," I said.
        "Yea," he responded with a smirk.
         I fell asleep after we talked for awhile. I got up on the next morning ready to go home. I was discharged with rules and able to go home. My parents picked the both of us up and drove us home.