Chapter 17

Shawn was standing by Cameron near his bed. His bed. Where we kissed. I couldn't look at it- or Shawn without blushing.
    "I told Cameron what he walked in on," he began. "I also told him I wanted you to hear that I also enjoyed it."
   "He loved it," Cameron laughed.
   "Anyways, let's talk," he glared at Cameron, which I guess was his cue to leave. He ran out of the tour bus laughing his head off. I knew he would stay outside of the tour bus until we were done.
    "I did enjoy it. I want to make it happen again. I want you to think the rest of this week while you stay with me, if you would go out with me," he continued. "At least think about it. If you ever want to talk about it come to me."
    "Ok," I said looking in his big brown eyes.

"    "Ok," I said looking in his big brown eyes

     Time flew by the rest of the day. Shawn and I just hung out in the tour bus and Cameron came and went. A lot. Once we knew Cameron was gone for sure, we started talking about everything again.
    "Are you okay?" I asked him.
    "Yup. You made everything better."
     "Oh." I blushed.
     "Do you want to talk about what happened?"   He  asked me.
      "No," I mumbled.
        "Will you go out with me?" He blurted. "Like, I know I said all week, but I want you Alyssa. Will you be mine?"
      I opened my mouth to answer.