Chapter 30

Shawn left me alone after I told him no. I was bawling like a baby by then but I didn't care. I was so upset. I didn't believe him about it.  His ex was way prettier than I was. Of course I was going to be thrown on the gutter.
    My mom came up once she saw Shawn leave crying.
     "What happened?" She rubbed my back as I cried into her shoulder.
     "He...he...went to...breakfast....with his...ex and...I think he's...ch...ch..cheating on me," I blubbered.
    "Why don't you talk to him when you are calmed down. I'm pretty sure this is a misunderstanding," she continued. "You will regret this. He was killed by this, you should have seen him."
     "Can you... c..call him and tell him to be here at ....ss..even?" I tried to say without blubbering. "I'll try...t..too calm down."
      "Yes. You'll calm down it's only like, 1 ok?"
      "Yes." I managed to say without blubbering. I picked up my head from her shoulder and laid on my pillow instead.
     "Ok. I'm going to go call him. You stay up here. I'll bring you lunch."
      My mom did as she said and I ate. I guess I fell asleep because she came in at 7 and woke me up and told me Shawn was there. I was half awake and told her to not let him in, she didn't listen. He came in and started talking immediately.
      "I was with her because she was trying to make me break up with you. And I treated her kind of rude when we broke up."
     I let it set in. I flipped for no reason. I was a fool.
   *cue Don't Be A Fool*
    "I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry," I apologized over and over again.
    "Baby, it's fine," he said cradling my in him arms. "You're my one and only and that will last forever. I just want you to know that."
    "I do. I was wrong to think anything different."
     He kissed me. Without warning. I really didn't even finish the last word in my sentence, I mumbled it into his lips. He tried to be careful as he kissed me because of my shoulder but I was like screw it. The kiss kept the pain away. I went and kissed him with more passion than ever before. He let me. I took over this kiss. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to my chest and pinned him to my bed. I kissed all over his face. I quit once I saw the blood drip from my shoulder onto his shirt.
      "Crap, I'm so sorry," I scrambled to find a towel to wipe it.
     "No. Worry about your shoulder first," he pointed to the blood stain on my light blue tee shirt.
     "Mom! Can you help me?" I yelled as I walked to the bathroom.
    "Just a sec!"
     She walked into the bathroom and saw my shoulder and ran to help me.
    "What happened?"
     "We made up," I blushed,trying to hide my smile remembering what happened five minutes before.
     We got my shoulder cleaned and bandaged and I went back to my room to find Shawn laying on my bed shirtless.

    "Sorry

    "Sorry."
     "You can make it up to me by laying next to me."
     I basically skipped to my bed and laid there. He rolled over onto his side and grabbed me and placed me as my body placed perfectly next to him. He sung as I drifted off to sleep next to him.