Chapter 19

The rest of the week went by so quickly with Shawn. I knew it would come but not as quick as it did.

"I love you, Alyssa." Shawn told me as I was getting in my car to go home.

"I love you too. I will miss you," I responded close to tears.

  "I will too. We can call and text and FaceTime all you want. We can meet up places too," he assured me. "My tours almost over."

"Ok. Have a merry Christmas," which was two days away since this occurred over winter break. My school had a really long winter break because we start really early in the summer.

"You too," and he kissed my forehead as I sat in the car, ready to go. "Bye Alyssa. I know everything is so awkward but we'll get it sorted out."

"Ok. I have to go," I whined. I didn't want to go. I had to go though, my family wanted me home by 3pm today. We always had a Christmas Eve Eve party at my grandmas house at 7 and I would have to get ready. And no doubt they would ask me what happened.

"Ok. Love you," he said with one tear rolling down his cheek. I really meant that much to him. I even started crying myself as I left the parking lot and headed down the road.

As I drove, I took in everything that happened over the past two weeks and it confused the heck out of me. I went from being a Shawn Mendes Fangirl to the extreme to being Shawn Mendes's girlfriend. How would I tell anyone anything? The worry sat in the closer I got to home. I knew they would have probably saw Shawn's post on Twitter and they were probably ready to bombard me at home. Gee. I couldn't wait.

I was 10 minutes away from home when I got a text from Sam.

Where are you? We are waiting for you at your house.

It was 2:30 and they didn't want me to be there until 3. I knew they couldn't wait to ask me about it. I drove as fast as I could to get home and cut the time in half. I grabbed my stuff from Shawn out of my trunk and headed to the front porch of my house. As soon as I stepped on the porch, everyone opened the doer and asked,

"How was it?" With wildness in their voices. 

"It was absolutely amazing,"I blushed as I answered.

"Is it true what Shawn posted on Twitter?" My brother and Sam asked at the same time.

Everyone looked at my as if they were trying to bore holes in my skin. I just stood there. I then decided to nod. They all started cheering.

"Way to go my friend," Sam hugged me.

"Now can we have the story?" My mom asked as she came over and hugged me too.

Then I went into the story. Starting at the VERY beginning. When I got to the part of my Twitter page becoming popular, I asked Sam what she did and she confessed. She posted literally everything I had related to Shawn Mendes. Even my diary entry from when I was 14. She posted videos we recorded of us singing his songs and everything. Sh just hid it REALLY well and I didn't look for it. I got to the part of the first kiss and my mom looked so happy. She was a sucker for love. Then the second and the one after that. It was amazing to gush about out loud. My brother would yell out "ewww" during the times I described the kiss and my dad joined him. That was that. Easy. I have no idea why I worried. That was until my mom said she wanted to talk to me when I got unpacked.