Chapter 31

After fighting with Shawn and then finding out I was wrong, I felt so bad. I needed to do something. I woke up in Shawn's arms the next morning and he was still asleep. I decided to untangle myself from his arms and find something to do for him. As I was untangling myself, I remembered the muffins I made the day before. As I left his arms, I went and grabbed the muffins from the kitchen-chocolate chip in hand. I hoped I made them right.
    As I bounded up the stairs, I dropped a muffin but didn't care. I slowed myself once I got into the hallway to my room. As I opened my door slowly to not wake Shawn, I tripped over my feet. As I fell, a pair of muscular arms grabbed my waist. Shawn? I looked at the bed confused when I saw he wasn't there.
"Someone can't walk," he laughed.
"Uh-huh."
"Klutz!" He exclaimed.
"Uh-huh."
"I love my klutz," he said as he brought my to his face and kissed me. As we were kissing I realised half my muffins were on the floor and not the plate. *palm to face* I decided that Shawn would be okay with 4 mini muffins and not 7.
We kissed quickly and we both bent down to grab the muffins.
"Can't resist the muffins?" I wiggles my eye brows at him.
"Nope. Just like I can't resist your lips."
"Stop," I blushed and turned away. He was too sweet.
    I turned back around after a second and saw Shawn already digging into the muffins. He really couldn't resist. I laughed as he realised I was watching him. He had half a muffin in his mouth and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
   "Just eat the rest," I laughed. "I didn't want any, I dropped mine."
    "Yea. I saw that," he mumbled while still eating. Sometimes he didn't have the best manners but he was absolutely adorable.