Chapter 39

We all basically sprinted towards Leslie's desk and asked what.
"You all need to calm down," she eyed us.
"Their friend is injured badly," Eva started again. "What do you think they're going to do?"
"Young lady," Leslie glared at Eva.
"What?" Eva challenged. "Do you have a problem with me? Cos I'm not leaving."
Leslie huffed and looked at the rest of us, annoyed.
"Your friend or whatever is coming but there was an accident on their way here," She started. "It might be awhile."
      I heard Nash gulp and he walked away. I walked over to him as the nurse told Hayes the rest of the information.
     "Are you okay?" I asked once I was able to catch up to him.
     "No," he said between breaths. He was crying silently. 
     "I know I really don't know you, but if you need anything or anyone to talk to while we are here or anything please come to me," I offered as I went in to hug him. He took the hug without a fight and started to calm himself down. There was a bench where we were and we sat. Hayes began to walk over and Eva was still arguing with Leslie.
     "If you can't tell me what's your job?" I heard Eva shout. 
      "Jesus. Just walk away," Leslie shouted back.
      "That nurse needs Jesus," Nash muttered.
     Both Hayes and I burst out laughing, we tried to stop because it seemed inappropriate but we couldn't stop ourselves.
"What's so funny?" Leslie shouted toward us.
"Nothing!" Nash answered, glaring at us.
"Not to point finger bro, by I think your the one who made the comment," Hayes said.
"Are you sure?" Nash asked Hayes.
"Yeah."
      "What did you tell them?" Eva asked Leslie.
       "Go ask them," Leslie pointed at us.
       "It's your dang job to tell me. They look a little occupied so why don't you do your job."
      "Seriously just drop it!" Leslie yelled. Everyone in the area stopped and looked at her and Eva.
      "This nurse is not doing her job so I am bringing it to her attention," Eva began walking to a chair and standing on it. "And she doesn't seem to like the fact that I am doing that."
      Nash went and walked to bathroom and left Hayes and I to deal with this. The two of us couldn't stop laughing so we weren't any help. Leslie just glared at us and then back to Eva.
      "Guys!" Nash yelled as he came down the hall from the bathroom. "I just got a text from Shawn. It's very important. He said he texted you guys as well."