Chapter 18

"Yes."

"Really? I love that answer," he gushed. He then reached into kiss me again.

He wasn't afraid to this time. He was ready. I was ready. I reached into kiss him too. I didn't want him to do all the kissing. I went in hard, smashing my lips onto his. His groan slipped between his lips into mine. I grabbed his hair and brushed my hand through it as we kissed. It was great. He didn't stop abruptly either. We laid down, but continued kissing. His lips went down my neck as mine went up the side of his face. We ended the kiss in that position. We broke apart and both were breathing heavy.

"I definitely love that answer," he breathed.

"Any day," I commented back.

I was in shock. We went from just meeting each other the day before to making out the next day. I didn't think it would last until I left at the end of the week. I couldn't leave him though. Then I thought of my parents. How would I tell them I was in a relationship with a celebrity I made contact with online? They would flip. How would I tell Sam without her flipping out asking for every little detail? How could my little brother, Braden find out? There were too many questions. Kissing Shawn kept them away until now. How?

"Are you okay? You look worried," Shawn broke into my thoughts.

"How am I going to tell everyone?" I asked, looking down at him laying on the bed.

"I don't know, but I'm doing that right now," he announced grabbing his phone and taking a picture of me.

That was the best moment I ever had. The moment he took a picture of me and called me his girlfriend. He posted it on Twitter and texted his parents. I felt special. I knew the idea of everything seems insane. But it works.